Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quote        
Starting a story isn't so simple as 'Once upon a time'. Well, it is if it's not real, a wild fantasy meant only to entertain. However, this is not one of those cases, as you'll soon see. I must warn you before you read further: the events of this story are not to be taken lightly. If you do take them lightly, then they might happen again, only to you or someone you know and love. My name is Primlin Er'Kando, the Demon Hunter. No one calls me that though, given I never give out my full name, so they just call me The Hunter.

I sarted off just like you. Yes you, whoever you are reading these pages in whatever plush seating you have going on up there. I was what you call a 'normal girl', only I wasn't. I was an outcast in life, abandoned as a child by my 'loving' parents. This made me the the end of many jokes, as well as conversations. That is, until I left school altogether. The school called many times, and even visited my house, acting all worried. As if they were worried, they had never cared about me until now.

Enough about my insignificant schooling, at least I know enough to tell right from wrong. Stealing? Bad. Helping people out? Good, and my personal favourite that I learned on the streets; killing? Depends on the situation. Before I begin to ramble on and lose your attention, let's just delve right into the fantastic mysteries of my life.