Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Rite of Passage pt. 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;;
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 am Reply with quote        
    Why did she take it? When I was living with my mother ... When I first got my heat fan, I would turn it off when I slept, because I felt it was dangerous, but the longer I had it, the longer it stayed on. Eventually it was on my table less than a foot away from my face, full blast all night.

So. Warm.

Now I'm married so I can't leave it on all night :c

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote        
Because her room is just an extension onto the house so it doesn't have the air/heating that the rest of the house does. She had a heater in there, but it stopped working, so she took mine.

I don't think I'll mind sharing a bed with Adam much in the future because I fall asleep easily, but he'll probably be up all night tossing and turning for a while. He has trouble falling asleep without another person taking up space.

Eboneye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quote        
Hello everyone.

Squid- I've burned myself with just steam from a pot when I lifted the lid. Hurts like crazy. Was a dumb thing of me to do..wasn't thinking I guess.
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
Hurro again.

See, I'm the opposite. If it's too warm, I won't sleep. And I love curling up under several blankets. However, if the heat is on, I can't do that because I overheat way too easy and I'll wake up feeling sick.

But if it's nice and cold, I can use as many blankets as I want and I will sleep well. Thus...I like the cold. A lot.

The only downside is getting up in the morning is a horrible, horrible experience.

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
    I like the window open and the heat fan on. I don't know, man, there's just something really refreshing about the cold air when I breathe in but having my body stay warm.

My husband won't let me open the windows :c He says he doesn't want me to get sick. Boooo.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
I don't like opening the window where I am.
Mostly because there's construction nearby and I will be woken whatever time they start working if I do XD

That does sound like fun though. Fresh air but arm in winter :3
Mayhaps I'll try it when I go home...

Awh. I can understand the worry but...eh, I dunno. I think the fresh air would be good for you?

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
    I think so too. And when it rains, sometimes you get nice drops on your back and oh it's so good.

I had almost 40k, and now I have 10k. Thanks a lot hair.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:18 pm Reply with quote        
Mmmmyesrain.
I love the rain.
Especially if it's a nice day temperature-wise and the rain is warm.
Yes. I lurve it.

Uh. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say Midorea hair? XD
Also. Question.
What item is the hair you're wearing now?

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
    It's either an old event item, or an old donation item. I want to say event. Obuki Masque.

I want to change my avatar but I don't know what to do. I haven't had a job in almost a year, so I'm super behind on the ARIs :c

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:41 pm Reply with quote        
Oooooh. Okay. Thankies :3

Yikes D:
I can understand how that'd be a problem.

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
    I found someone selling gold on the market, so that's cool. I bought the fluffy wing type things and one of the chance bags. Got wings from it, too.

Still can't make a new avatar :c

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Me too Happy
I bought gold from them and also used it to get the fluffy plume-y thing and a bag of Astralis. Got the sleeves from it, so I am a happy camper :3

Awh, I'm sorry to hear that D:

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a bit late to this conversation! I like sleeping warm, but breathing cool air. If the air in a room is too warm, or it isn't moving, I wake up. It just doesn't feel right. I also turn into a little space heater at night, apparently. Iii think I get super cold at night. Everyone who's shared my bed says that I actually get super warm. I guess my body just decides to move all of my heat out of me when I sleep. >__< This is probably why I wake up hungry.

My boyfriend however, likes to sleep cool. He overheats easily. The solution to this has been to keep the window open, and have different blankets. I get two down comforters, and he gets a sheet and a blanket. Huzzah!

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
Hooray for compromise/working it out Happy

Yeah, I'm of that group. The easy-overheater-group.
It is not fun, not at all.
The problem is, if the air is too cool, my throat gets really dry.
And then hurts.

So I kinda have to pick whether to be unable to curl up under my blankets or have to live on cough drops XP

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
    I'm usually super cold. Like, even when I am at a comfortable temperature personally, my body is still cool.

My husband whines when we cuddle and I'm warm. He's a fucking furnace, man. Always warm.