Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Rite of Passage pt. 1
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;;
Squid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
    I can't quite think of a fun catch line for this topic right now so I'm not going to worry about it just yet. I burned my tentacle making dinner and it hurts too much to think :c

I hope it scars at least .___.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Awh D:
I'm sorry to hear about your burn. I hope it stops hurting soon!
Depending on the severity, chapstick might help...?

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
Ow, I'm sorry to hear that Squid. You should show it off as an epic battle scar if it does. /o/

Squid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
    I don't think any of my chapsticks would help. None are plain, they're all like medicated and stuff. I think it would just burn.

Chu I cannot even take how amazing in gold you look omg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
Argh, yeah.
Medicated would not be of help, unfortunately. It would probably cause extra burn like you said, too...
Never mind DX

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Squid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
    It's okay. It's a little better now. It still stings a bit, but it's not so bad.

Stupid stove ]<

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
I'm glad to hear it's a lil better at least :3

Yes, stoves are evil.
Ovens, when not wearing the mitts, are just as bad. (I was using a pot holder. This means you kinda have to watch out for the top of the oven, yeah? Yeahno. Mission failure. Thankfully, I didn't drop the sticky buns at least...)

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
Squid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
    I took a photo with my husband's tablet and it still hasn't arrived in my email yet ]<

One time, my mother made soup for my sister, and it spilled on me in the car since I was holding it, and I burned myself (Just hot soup burn, not hot over burn but still ... ) and my mother was very proud of me for not throwing the pot of soup

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh, I hate that.
One time my mom's phone like...died...so she used mine to take pictures. Then I had to send them all to her via text. They took the better part of a day to send. It was beyond frustrating DX (The crappy signal where I am did not help at all.)

Dude, that's epic.
I know I wouldn't have managed that XP

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
Squid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
    One time when I got a new phone I spent three hours nonstop sending all of my photos to my email.

I was not a happy squid.

Bah. I just killed a bunch of strippers for the strippers and they didn't even give me anything! Hussies.

At least I'm getting fishnet shirts. I wonder how many colors there are ...

I am so fucking hot. I'm trapped under my comforter, fully dressed, with two cats and my laptop on me. I'm melting :c

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote        

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
Firstly: KITTIES! *explodes*

Secondly: Ohjeez. Yeah, that's completely horrible. No arguments here. And sending them to FB? Even worse DX
Thankfully with my new phone, I can just connect it to the computer and it will happily remove my photos from my phone for me, no input aside from clicking "yes" needed from me :3

Can't say as I blame you.
Yesss. Love killing the strippers.
There's...22-23 colors, I think. Including the rainbow one, even though it's not dropped by strippers. Black, Blue, Bright Purple, Bright Red, Brown, Earth Brown, Ice, White, Grey, Green, Lime Green, Rainbow, Red, Magenta, Purple, Pink...Mint, Orange, Yellow, Tan, Turquoise, and Winter Blue. Whew XD

Ohjeez. I'm in a friend's room and I've had to ditch my sweatshirt cuz they've got the heat on. I'm the weirdo who has the AC going in the winter (well late fall atm).

...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:17 am Reply with quote        
Eee, Squid! I like your name, cephalopods are awesome. And your avi is so very pretty.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:52 am Reply with quote        
    Yes. Yes my username is awesome. And I do look amazing 8D Thank you.

My husband's ex-roommate used to blast the AC all winter. I like it warm though. I have heat fans and shit to turn on when I get cold.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quote        
Sorry for the late response, but thank you for the compliment, Squid. ^^

I can't stand the cold. I keep an electric blanket on my bed all year, and I used to keep a heater in my room before my mom took it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next