Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
CSwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
The world was quiet as the dragons blew their evil flames which destroyed humanity and all that were in it. I wish I was lying but I am not. That is the truth my dear friend as we try to escape the dragons and their evil lord who commanded them all. Many innocent people died yet the war still rages on as we try to stop them. It’s hopeless as it will never end. The world was peaceful when the first dragons came and they lived in harmony with the humans but after one of the humans attacked a baby dragon just for sport, chaos broke loose. The dragons attacked the villages only to protect their kin. But soon after the evil forces of the humans were destroyed the dragons got greedy and began to attack innocent humans just because they felt like it. It was a sadistic way for the dragons to try and show their dominance. Those were just how the dragons worked.

CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
I was just a mere dragon hunter in this war. I fought my way through many battles and because of that I now sport a scar on my right eye. I am now blind in my right eye. The reason I fight, you ask? I fight because my parents were killed by the dreaded creatures. Their fire burned down my whole village. I could not live anymore while these creatures killed innocent people so I took action. I grabbed the sword that my grandfather had given me long ago before he left my family as he went to travel far away from the dragons. I had begged him to take my parents with him but he refused because it was too dangerous to take more than one person. My name is Quil Okela and I am a dragon hunter and I fight for the people who cannot fight for themselves.