Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Rite of Passage pt. 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
I LOVE FROSTY'S! But I'm allergic to them...but the allergy isn't bad enough yet for me to stop eating them.
I haven't had soft serve at McDonald's in a LONG time...because I've never cared for it.
fickle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
man my last mcdonalds shake was ick, i could chew on the grains of sugar that were everywhere. yucky!

pikmin, i have sensitive skin too :P trisodium phosphate (TSP) used to be put in detergents to remove soap off things, it was taken out because it was feeding algae and disturbing the ecosystem in dumping waters. if you want your clothes to not have any soap on them though, you can find it in home depot or other hardware stores in the paint section. also, i put way less soap in my laundry, i never go past that first little notch no matter the load size, and i put about a little less than a tablespoon of TSP. i know that link says to use a lot more, personally i think it's entirely too much. i trust my gut instinct as a cleaner. yes, i clean for a living. Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:28 am Reply with quote        
At least I'm not the only one o3o I get these weird blotches that look like bites but aren't and it's all itchy and bleh...
I still live with my parents so I don't think mum would be likely to take cleaning advice from me lol

I do at least get the odorless shampoo / conditioners sometimes which are much nicer on my skin, but sometimes it's just not possible to get to those shops and frankly if I have the choice between itchy skin or smelling gross I'll go for the itch.

I don't think I'm that keen on this soft serve if I've understood it right either... Especially not McDonalds, but I just find that place bleh in general - Pizza Hut ftw!
I love mint choc chip ice-cream though... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
Mint Chocolate Chip is awesome! With chocolate syrup! Happy

Boo! Pizza Hut! Well...I like Pizza Hut...just the one in town sucks. Pretty much if you go to one of our restaurants in town that is a chain, then go out of town to the same place...the place that is out of town tastes a lot better.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
mcdonalds icecream brings shame to all things softserver

that being said, the small cafeteria in our sam's club (it's a wholesale store) has the. best. softserver. EVER. It's also frozen yogurt, which means it's sorta kinda healthy. and it only costs a dollar for a giant cup akldsanfak

CHEAP DELICIOUS FOOD AHHH

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
I know, right?! Sam's Club and Costco has come pretty decent frozen yogurt! Kinda want some now...but to go to either one is like a half hour away whether I go north on I-81 or East on I-64. Plus I don't have a membership to either place.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
Costco sundaes are the best! I love getting the one that's loaded with preserved strawberries soaked in sugary syrup. Mmmm.

I used to have a membership to Costco, but decided to go back on my Cup of Noodles diet. XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
lol. I will go to Costco with my grandparents. They have a membership card. They used to have one for Sam's. But when that expired, they didn't renew it and got Costco instead. I prefer Sam's Club though.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 am Reply with quote        
Costco is really the only option here. I think there are a couple Sam's Clubs in the state, but I am not certain where they are located. I miss buying the giant packs of toilet paper. XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
lol. My dad used to buy the giant packs of toilet paper and paper towels. XD
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
I've never heard of Costco o: I do have a Sam's club near me though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote        
I think Costco is only in the Northwest. Oregon, Idaho, Washington. Maybe California and Wyoming? I've driven through those two states but I don't remember.

I used to go to Costco and have all the samples for lunch. I'd buy things, of course, but there was just so much free food. Then you could buy a churro on the way out. Mmmm. I might have to renew my membership. XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
Costco is all over California and Oregon. I can confirm this. ^__^ I like the kosher hotdogs.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
There's a few costcos around here, in GA! I've never been to one, but people would get all their food for parties from them and it was allll gooooood.

What's everyone up to today?
I've been drawing all day myself aslkadlk. Wish people would pay me for it ;_; need monay

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
I love getting Costco pizza for parties! Those things are as big as a miniature pony! lol

What are you drawing? For who?

I'm studying today so I'll be on Mido a bunch. ^^;