Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Rite of Passage pt. 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
My scythe. MINE!
*stops being a brat for a moment to tell you it's a Scythe of the Lovers, from an older Valentines event*

*goes back to crying over bubblegum*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks! Happy
*is glad you stopped being a brat for a moment to tell me the item*

I have green tea mints as well. Happy
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
*steals the green tea mints and flushes them down the toilet*
ICKY!
*starts bouncing on a car instead*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
HEY! You better be planning on buying me more green tea mints since you flushed them down the toilet! T_T

Why a car?
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
I kinda maybe sorta broke the bed.
No gross sweeties for you!

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
But they are delicious! T_T

This is why you don't jump on beds! They break! You take the mattress OFF the bed...then jump on the mattress. Happy
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
They're gross... But at least the toilet smells nice now o:
If I'd spent time taking the mattress off the bed it would've taken longer though ;-;
*dents the car*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
OH MY GOSH?! WHO'S CAR DID YOU DENT?! O.o

You're going to be in so much trouble!

I kinda feel like making some green tea right now. Chocolate Jasmine sounds good...or I could be lazy and just get something I can actually reach...which is hot chocolate. XD
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Ummm not sure, I kinda took the registration plate off and lit it on fire a while ago.

Ooooo I love hot chocolate, but for some reason it always makes me sick ._. But it's so yummy..
How can something so yummy be so mean?

I've honestly never tried any green tea stuff, it smells kinda weird though...

*jumps on another car*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Stop killing people's cars!
It's rude!

O.o You must try! But not the cheap stuff that is just labeled as "green tea" for the flavor. Chocolate Jasmine is good. Or even just regular jasmine. *tries to think* I can't think.

I don't know? I'm allergic to something in soft serve. It's not a severe allergy...so I still eat it at certain places. Although something in that was in some banana pudding my mom bought premade at a grocery store. That...that was horrible. Not bad enough to send me to the emergency room though. But I felt like crap the rest of the day and I had to go to work on top of it.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
What's soft serve? Only allergy I have (minor, same as yours) is something in cleaning agents.. I get really itchy when I wash my hair or wear clean clothes that haven't rinsed properly...

I think that's the problem we have, dad buys the cheap stuff and tries to get mum to drink it. He's an ass though, he said it'd help her lose weight.. Yay confidence knock!

*puts football boots on and jumps on the car*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
Drinking GOOD green tea can help. So can taking green tea extract.

Soft serve is like..umm...ice cream? But it is made differently? Like...you pull down the lever and it come out of the machine. I don't have a problem with ice cream or gelato though. Just soft serve. I don't know how else to explain it. Sorry.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
I think I know what you mean, like the stuff you get from ice-cream vans?

I know it can help you, it was just an awful thing to say to mum, she's not fat anyway and she used to suffer from bulimia... He's an idiot really.

*falls through the roof of the car and cries*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
O.o Now that is horrible!

I don't know? I haven't gotten anything from an ice cream truck since I was a little kid. Probably around 8 years old. And then that was when I was across the state at my cousins.

This is why you should jump on cars.
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quote        
Pikmin wrote:
What's soft serve? Only allergy I have (minor, same as yours) is something in cleaning agents.. I get really itchy when I wash my hair or wear clean clothes that haven't rinsed properly...

I think that's the problem we have, dad buys the cheap stuff and tries to get mum to drink it. He's an ass though, he said it'd help her lose weight.. Yay confidence knock!

*puts football boots on and jumps on the car*

Soft serve isn't real icecream, there's no dairy in it. If you've ever been to mcdonalds or a frosty-freeze, and gotten the 'icecream' that was soft serve.

Pikmin, have you tried getting shampoo/conditioner that doesn't have sodium laurel sulphate in it? That's a detergent, it might be what you're reacting to. That and 'fragrance' are some of the more common skin allergies. As for cleaning clothes, I also have allergies to most detergents, but Arm & Hammer unscented works really well for me.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next