Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic (to be decided XD)... (1X1 with CrystalLD and CSwolf)
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
Quill chuckled as he watched the girl eat quickly. "Slow down before you chock..." He spoke. He sipped on some water from a canteen.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
I finished up, licking my lips as I looked back up at Quill.
"So... Why did you let me have some of your food?" I asked, licking my fingers as well.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
“Well I cannot let the enemy die so soon. It is not fun to challenge the dragon race when their one true protector is dead from starvation. Besides, a weak hybrid such as you would not dare to injure an innocent animal for their meat. So never the less I gave you food so that I can have a nice challenge with you to kill you later in life. It’s for my pride.” Quil spoke with sadistic smile as he bit into another piece of fruit, fattening himself up for the journey.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
I looked at you carefully.
"Not the best reason in my eyes, but a good enough one nonetheless." I make to get up. "Thanks for the food."
CSwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
Quil gave a small smile and sarcastic wave as she stood up. He smirked when she turned her back. He reached into his bag and grabbed his magic rope and sneaking up behind her. I quickly wrapped it around her and smirked again. “Now you cannot escape. This rope is magically charged. Only the user may remove the rope, cut the rope, burn the rope, etc…” He spoke. “So now you cannot fly away little one.” He added as he walked towards his horse, climbed on, grabbed the hybrid girl and put her on the horse in front of him and sped off with her.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
I headbutted the boy in front of me as he put me on the horse wih him, and blew some flames just beside the horse to spook it. This worked and I fell down to the ground, the horse running full speed as it ran from the flames. I slowly wormed to my knees, biting at the ropes and blowing flames at them, only succeeding to hurt and burn myself.
"Damn it!" I grunted, continuing in my feeble efforts as I continued to struggle to my feet.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:45 pm Reply with quote        
Quill smirked as he watched the girls foolish attempts to escape. He whistled and his horse came running back after a few minutes. He had stomped out the flame with his large black boot. He continued to watch the girl as she tried to escape the bonds that held her. “Continue to struggle little hybrid girl, you can never escape the rope. If you had listened to my before you would know that only the owner of the rope may break and remove the rope. Are you ready to come with me yet?” He asked the girl with a smirk on his face.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
I growled, glaring up at Quill as I began to run.
"I will never go with you willingly!" I shout as I keep running, faster than the average human even as I was still bound. I reached into my bag slowly, rubbing my arms against the rope just enough to give me some space. Enchanted or not I could still do this.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote        
Quill chuckled hopping on his horse and riding after the girl. He soon scooped up the girl and continued to ride, holding her close against him so she couldn’t escape. “You’re going to love where I live with the rest of the dragon hunters, it is cozy” He spoke.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
I growled, biting at Quill even as I continued reaching into my pocket inconspicuously.
"Let me go!"
CSwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
“No.” Quill spoke as he sped up. He grabbed her arm and pulled her hand out of her pocket and took whatever was in her pocket out of the pocket and put it in his own bag. He smirked at her as he continued to ride.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
I smirked, having another trick up my sleeve. What he had taken wasn't exactly what I was reaching for, but something I had been planning to... Give him in a way. I myself had managed to grasp what it was I was reaching for with my other hand. I grasped it tightly, looking defiantly at Quill as I began to glow a bright red.