Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic (to be decided XD)... (1X1 with CrystalLD and CSwolf)
CSwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
"I believe I would much prefer to call you weak littl girl. My name is Quill Okela one of the most famous dragon hunters." Quill spoke as he watched her with his own little smirk that showed all his teeth, including his fangs. He sighed boredly.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
"A Dragon hunter eh?" I muttered, drawing a new knife from some hidden pocket. She launched this knife at Quill. "A good reason to kill you, but fortunately for you I don't kill anyone. I'm saving that sin for the grand wizard himself!"
CSwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
Quill easily shot his hand out into the air and caught the knife with a smirk. He placed the knife back in his pocket. He heard the roar of a dragon far in the distance and he smirked. “Now I must go destroy that dragon. I’ll be back to get you later or perhaps I send one of my colleges after you. He would love to mess with that pretty little face of yours.” Quill spoke with a smirk. He soon placed both of his feet back on the ground and mounted his horse. A clicking sound emitted from his mouth and he was off, to go attack a much more worthy target.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
I silently cursed under my breath, sending out appologies to the dragon egg for having to stay where it is for a while longer. I then proceeded to flap my wings, flying fast towards the direction of the roar. I would get there before he did, if I could help it. Also, I wouldn't let him kill the dragon. After all, as I kept repeating to everyone, it wasn't their fault, it was the wizards. Besides, I had a way to break the mind control spell on them if only I could find out the right way to do it.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
Quill smirked as he rode on his horse and heard the flapping of her wings. His horse was the fastest horse in all of the land. He soon got there before her and tied his horse, Symphony to the tree which was near the dragons cave. He grabbed his sword with a smirk and began to walk into the darken cave. His eyes began to glow to allow him to see in the dark. He saw the dragon. It was a small dragon with silver scales with emerald eyes and some gold markings. He approached the dragon whos head was stuck in a hole. Its fire was doused by the gently stream of water hitting his nose. He chuckled.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
I flew straight into the cave, tackling the arrogant boy with all my strength, knocking us both onto the ground. Almost immediately I got to my feet and growled, tapping the dragon's shoulder with one finger.
"How'd you get yourself in such a mess?" I mutter to it, not taking my eyes off the boy.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
Quill hissed as he stood up and watched the girl. He grabbed his sword once again and walked up to the dragon slicing at it. He smirked as he heard the dragons hissing and whining.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
I easily block the slash by catching the blade with my already injured hand, purple blood staining the sword.
"If you think I'll let you get to her that easily, then you're sorely mistaken." I hiss, baring my sharp teeth.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quote        
Quill pulled his sword away from the girl with a hiss. He watched the girl who was surrounded in smile that the dragon blew to hid her. He just lept towards her with his dagger sinking it into the dragon who whined and hissed.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:08 am Reply with quote        
I pulled out a bow and arrow, not needing to see through the smoke as I used sound to pinpoint Quill's location. I aimed slowly, not to kill but to maim, before letting loose my arrow, letting it fly.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
Quill hissed as the arrow got stuck in his side. He took a deep breath and pulled it out, blood going everywhere. Soon he began to get woozy from blood loss and collapsed on the ground, struggling to stay conscious as he tried to block the wound with his hand.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
I urged the dragon out of the cave, bandaging it's wounds before turning to Quill. "Serves you right to feel the pain they feel, however as i said I won't kill anyone. What I neglected to mention..." I pull out some medical supplies, kneeling next to Quill as I examine the wound. "Is that I won't stand by and watch someone die."
CSwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quote        
Quill just struggled in and out of consciousness. He watched the girl with blurry eyes and just weakly bared his fangs at her trying to get her away but eventually he gave up and laid his head down on the ground, closing his eyes. "A nap would be good right about now." He mumbled with his eyes closed.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
I sighed and muttered something about 'crazy good aim' under my breath as I continued to patch up Quill.
"Rest up, Quill. By the time you awaken your wounds will be bandaged, and I'll be gone."
CSwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 am Reply with quote        
Quill soon had laid his head on the ground and was napping. There were still cried in the distance of Dragons calling to other dragons or dragons getting injured. The dragon in the cave still had its head stuck in the whole and was still blowing smoke.