Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic (to be decided XD)... (1X1 with CrystalLD and CSwolf)
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
I glanced around myself with a careful eye, making sure as I wasn't followed as I shuffled through the narrow, dirty streets of the city. Nearby, a tower loomed, adorned with two clock faces, one pointing North and the other South. I pulled my cloak tighter around myself as a chill wind blew, my shoulder length black hair blowing in my face. I brush it aside with one hand.

I continued shuffling, knowing I needed to find the egg before anyone else. Dragons were frowned upon by the human race, but all the others thought of them as a means to an end. I have to say I was one of the few that thought of them as an individual race, much more intelligent than two races combined. Everyone knew that the dragons had been on this planet much longer than any of the other races.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
A small boy sat on his windowsill as he watched the chaos that continued. He saw the dragons as they burned his village and killed his family. He was too shocked to move. Finally he snapped out of his delirium and he lept out of his window and ran, barefooted, into the forest.

Quil awoke with a shout as his nightmares plaged him once again. The nightmare tonight was of the first night he escaped from the chaos of the dragons attack. He sighed and stood out off the haystack that was his temporary bed for the night. He placed his sword back into the sheath on his hip and climbed onto his horse, riding out into the forest.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Let's see... These dragons have been causing chaos lately, however if one was brought up by a somewhat sensible human, perhaps it would change it's ways.

"Sesha?" I heard a voice nearby, recognizing it as a hatchling's voice.
"Hello?" I asked. "Where are you?" The voice took a second to respond.
"Hiisha?" It tentatively reached outin dragon tongue.
"Lough. Jugre me hendtra." I responded in kind, following the voice mentally. "No worries, young one, I shall come find you." I stoop down, crouching as I shift through the pile of rubbish on the ground. "Who would dare throw out a dragon such as yourself?!?" I demanded.
"You're a dragon too Hiisha." It responded.
"I know, but still." My hand brushed against the hard shell, and I pulled out a large egg around twice the size of my head. I held it close, smiling faintly.
"Found you, Hiiffa." I scrubbed the shell, rushing out of town quickly.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
The black haired, blue eyed man sighed as he rode through the forest. His sword banged against his hip in its sheath as he rode on the horse through the forest. He noticed a girl standing with a dragon egg and he rode up to her. "How dare you hold the egg of a monster!" Quill spoke angrily, pulling his sword on her and pointing it as her and he bared his fangs at the girl.

[He's a vampiric dragon hunter who uses some magic]
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
(understood ^^)

I reacted quite quickly, unsheathing a small dagger and holding it up, guarding the egg with my other arm as I tucked it under my cloak.
"Get out of my way!" I growled, red eyes flashing. "Otherwise I can't be held accountable for what may happen to you."
CSwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm not afraid of you. You are a short little young girl. And beside I am holding a sword to your throat. You're dagger is useless against me." Quill spoke smirking as he flipped his hood down and shook out his hair. His blue eyes watched her before they focused on the egg being held in her cloak. "I would suggest you get rid of that egg before I have to get rid of you and the egg." He spoke with venom lacing his voice.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh you only think that sword is at my throat, vampire." I smiled a little, whirling my dagger in one hand as the egg vanished, my red eyes glowing a little as it did. "However, I will gladly fight you for the safety of that egg, it's dragon may be the key to stopping this destruction. If you wish to stop me from possibly saving the world, then I'd like to see you try." I bare my own teeth, the scales around the edges of my face showing as a dark purple. my own cloak fluttered a little, and I held it closed with one hand.
If he wishes to battle so be it, however I can't allow him to see... To know... If he does, he may very well dismiss me as a liar and kill me anyways. I'm telling the truth, regardless, and he should know that.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
"You are a liar. You lie. That dragon is a monster of destruction it is not a creature that can save us from destruction when it is a creature that causes that very destruction." Quill spoke with a hiss to the little girl. His sword shined in the moonlight as he still stayed perched on his horse, Symphony, and was alert. He knew the girl wasn't human because she made the filthy dragon egg disapper, like it wasn't even there. He glared at her with his ice cold blue eyes that seemed to glow in the moonlight.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
I sighed. "But what if that same destructive force could be harnessed and handled with the right mind? Then one would be able to turn it's destructive force against the enemy." I suggest, stopping my knife midtwirl and holding it still. "After all, destroying them all is hardly a choice, considering dragons were in this world long before man, and we are now intruding on them. They have every right to be angered, especially when one of our own takes control of the king of dragons, and thus the entire race."
CSwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
Quill soon dismounted his horse. He stood and watched the weird girl who he presumed to be a hybrid based on the way she acted. He was taller then her by a lot because he stands at 6’1 and she stands a little shorter then that. He had his sword poised at her throat. The weird inscription on the handle glowing in the moon light. His normal, cocky smirk was still on his face as he was not fazed by the girl little knife twirling. His face turned serious as he spoke “Now I suggest you bring that dragon egg back here so that I may dispose of the little monster properly and dispose of you too. I do not like people like you who never think of the consequences of trying to save the dragons who will just turn on them and destroy the ones that they love. If I do not dispose of the dragon now then it will reproduce later in life and I will have a larger problem to deal with. “ At the end of his little speech the sword was laid against the girls neck and Quills smirk had returned to his face.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
I reached up, grasping the blade of the sword in one hand, pulling it away from my neck. "Unfortunately for you, I despise those who act all high and mighty, as though they know everything. If I were you, I'd start focusing on the man controlling the dragons then the dragons themselves. That would be the... Proper thing to do." I put my knife away, gripping his sword with one hand. Even being a girl of small frame, I had a decent height, standing at 5'4". Despite that, I wasn't fazed by the man's tall, stocky build and cocky attitude. I had dealt with people like this my entire life, he was no different.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
Quill just smirked as the girl grabbed the blade of his sword. He yanked the blade out of her hands, cutting the palms of her hands. “And I despise people who do not respect the people who try and do the good in the world. He soon raised his blade and aimed and thrust his sword foreword, catching the side of her cloak and yanking the cloak off. He gasped as he noticed her dragon wings. He soon smirked. “Now I have another reason to hate you. You are part dragon.” He spoke placing the sword back in its sheath. He turned and reached into his bag, pulling out a rope. “Come here you little monster…” He spoke advancing towards here with the rope.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
I flap my wings, creative a large gust of wind. "I warn you now, I don't wish to harm you. However, if this continues you may force my hand." I soar into the air, opening my mouth and spitting fire down below, careful to avoid trees and anything else flammable in the forest. I throw my knife down, cutting through the rope in the boy's hands. "Dangerous toys are fun boy, but you might get hurt. Remember that!"
CSwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
Quill watched her and put his arm over his face to block it from dust as the wind from her wings blew. He stopped the fire from hitting him with a small forcefield and he quickly stored the knife she threw in his pocket. He smirked and bared his fangs as he threw the rope away, it burst into flames upon when it hit the water. It was a weapon of evil and of the night. Quill soon hovered in the air as he used some of the gust from her wind. He pulled a knife from his side pocket and threw it, aiming for her wings.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
I quickly dodged the knife, blowing white-hot fire on it to melt the steel in it's spot. I then proceeded to turn towards the boy, a small smirk settling on my face.
"I do believe it is only proper that we should introduce ourselves before we fight. You may call me Sesha, which means 'King of Serpents' in the Holy Language." I introduced myself, my tongue sliding over my name neatly. "Now, what would you allow me to call you, Vampire?"