Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Will there ever be any ice weapons for physical classes?
Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quote        
I'm not sure how many people have noticed this but there are absolutely no ice element weapons in the shop that can be used by physical classes (monk, fighter, warrior, etc.). I was just wondering if there are any plans to make ice elemental that can be used by physical classes.

I can understand if there isn't really any time to work on weapons right now as there are already a number of projects on the table so I'll understand if it will take a while until the staff adds any physical ice weapons in the shop, I just want to know if any will be added at all.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quote        
I'm sure they will, especially now since the issue has been brought to our attention. What other elements are missing?

Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quote        
Ice is the only one that's truly missing, all the others have at least 1 item that can be used, such is the case with wind, darkness, poison, holy, fire, water and, I think, light; all the other elements have two or more weapons that can be used by physical classes.

The water weapon is extremely good so I think new water weapons could very well be at the end of the priority list. Light, poison and darkness also have weapons that can be brought to up to 18 - 19 power so I'd say they're pretty much fine as well for the time being. The only fire elemental weapon has 10 power and can't be upgraded while the highest power the earth elemental weapons have is 6 (max 8 if enchanted) while the most powerful weapon for bacon also has 10 power (and from what I've seen this can't be improved).

I'm not 100% sure if the sexy element is missing from the list as I'm not sure if the boxing gloves (power 9) are in the none or the sexy elemental groupe.

I think it would be best for all the elemental weapons to have 1 weapon that has 2-4 power, one that has 10-12 power and 1 that can be brought to up to 19 power with any of the new ones at 19 power consuming 2 mana points when used and the ones between 10-12 possibly costing 1 mana point when used.

I think it would be good for all of them to be able to be used 140-150 times (I'll be honest when I say that I once almost used my newbie sword to the point where it almost got to 1 and this despite the fact that I always repair all of my weapons when my armor has reached 1 use).

That would be all.

NB.

To be honest, I think quite a bit of armor is missing as well, in the "My Equipment" tab it tells you that you can equip a breastplate, a shield, a helmet, a rind, a pair of gloves and an amulet, however I have yet to find an amulet, gloves and ring that I can equip as armor.

I have heard people saying that having or not having armor doesn't make any difference but, frankly, I rather like equipping some on my own character :3.

I think this would be all.
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quote        
Having armour on has a huge effect for me, it might be because I'm a druid.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Mock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
I've also noticed that the only Energy weapon, the Mace of Energy, cannot be used by magic classes. It's not that big a deal for me (my Staff of Ice is awesome), but I thought this was appropriate for the tread.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
There is the "Blast of Energy" in the shop "Magicks and Novelties" so there is one energy weapon which magic classes can use.

Though, it is very weak having only 2 power.