Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic CopperSpiral's Market Stall - Relics, Rares, Free items
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
I honestly don't mind. I'm unlikely to buy from you very often, and what I'd really like are Deity Runes...which can't be got for gold anymore.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you a whole lot, Copper Happy like Peril noted, it's really nice you're doing such~

Hrm... I'd say you might be best going with a mix of the options? It depends on your personal preferences of course. Raising the prices will naturally slow sales, and capping the number someone can buy from you will also keep from going overboard. Timing may or may not help, since it depends on who's online at one time, and how many of those people end up buying from you during those times by saving up a whole lot xD

But I agree, something to ease your budget is a good idea. After all, it's no good if you spend all your money for us. Even if we appreciate it, you need money to live on offline too. Since sadly, offline exists.

CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
On the otherhand, my glorious glorious 46,000 silver I got from Gold Item sales is now gone. I have finally gotten most of the commons that I want. I guess I'm Mido's silver sink right now. XD

I'm leaning towards opening sale of gold items for the last week of every month, and raising prices a bit. That gives everyone time to save, and more people will be able to see my thread.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Do you still have the Fishnet blue, brown, magenta, green, and ice? How much for each?

Oh, and how much are the Heart Clip and Yamanba Stickers Blue?

Depending on the price, I may ask for all x3

CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
Do you still have the Fishnet blue, brown, magenta, green, and ice? How much for each?

Oh, and how much are the Heart Clip and Yamanba Stickers Blue?

Depending on the price, I may ask for all x3

Eep! I er, hadn't actually considered what to price anything at. I think most fishnets are selling at 200 a piece? The Yamanba and the Heart clip are about 50 each in the store, so... 1000 for it all? Let me go check my mule to make sure I have that all.

EDIT: My mule is wearing the Magenta fishnet, but all the other items are available.

800 Silver, and you can just have the stickers and the heart clip.

PlumBerry is my mule.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:16 am Reply with quote        
If you're sure, then I'll be sending the 800 silver now Happy Thanks a whole bunch! Sorry to startle you with a large order o3o

Areishia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:32 am Reply with quote        
I'm not surprised to hear/read/see that the gold items have sold like fresh bread, it's more than understandable that you'd have to, at one point, limit the number of them you can sell.

Personally I think a combination of higher prices, limiting the number of a specific item per person (you only need 1 item to use all the poses at the same time anyway) and closing shop when you run out of funds for the month would be for the best Smile.

I don't really like the idea of limiting the selling of items to the end of the month but, at the end of the day, if it works best for you to sell them then I'd say go for it Smile.

Thank you once again for selling the Gold Items for silver Copper Happy!
Peril

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:05 am Reply with quote        
Copper, your avi is terrific! -dies-

Peril is also Zillah.
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Peril, so is yours!

I have been busy since the 11th of December. I've been from California to Texas for two weeks, Texas back to California, travelled 500 odd miles in California the week of Christmas/New Years, then helped a friend pack up his entire apartment (and half of his mum's place), and drive cross country back to Texas. Aaand in a few days, I'm flying back to California, just in time to have a friend visit before she has to go back to school, go to a food crawl I've had planned for two months, stay a week at my place, then back to Texas for the month of February.

Soo, if I've forgotten to send anyone any items, please send me a PM. I have an email alert for those. Otherwise, I'll see everyone in...February? Probably?

PlumBerry is my mule.
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 pm Reply with quote        
Owooo~

Is anyone selling the new colour roses? I'm super low on silver, but I have a bit of gold left.

PlumBerry is my mule.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
I could sell you one of each if you'd like. How much were you wanting to pay for them? Sweat
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
Is 10 gold reasonable?

PlumBerry is my mule.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
More than. I'm great with that price, if you are. Just let me know. I'm not sure that I can trade with my main account, as it's been being wonky, but I'll send the trade from my mule, Dom if you'd like to do it. Hai
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:55 am Reply with quote        
I got funds for Gold again!

So, here's what I can do. I have the funds for four gold items this month (yay birthdays!) If you would like one, please let me know which and I will sell it to you for 4000 silver. One item per person, please.

I'm still working on a way to make this a more regular thing. So sorry for missing February. Happy March everyone!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quote        
This is really cool that you do this when you do, don't be sorry for missing a month or so. I, for one, appreciate when you offer to sell gold items for silver...because I'm broke IRL. xD;As for this month's items, I would love if I could get a Crypstal set from you. Oh Mai