Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Zak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
Is this an event? ;o Blah I wish I had internet so I could be on here more. Weeeee
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
Zak! Yes it's an event, you should spend more time in internet cafes. Jab

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
Ehh, I don't think we're considering it an official event with its own forum and everything. xP Just a little something to give you guys.

Zak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Where I live there are no internet cafes TwT

So I need to battle stuff?
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Battle stuff, hit level 11, battle more stuff. Level 11 is when the strippers should start appearing, since they're level 11 monsters.

Me, I'm trying to get two more Iron Ore to complete an Uro quest before trying to hit level 11, then I can do this pseudo-event.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Sharm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Zak, maybe a library will work? Public places with internet access is becoming a lot more common.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
I work at a public library in the computer lab. If people don't have a card, most libraries have a guest pass system set in place. You just show them your ID and you can get on.

hiei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
Oh god, stripers. xD < 3
Mock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
I've just talked to Dazzle. Lousy party crashers!!

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Sharm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
That's so funny, I had a feeling it was related to them somehow.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
I just turned level 11. I can usually win against level 11 dragons but these strippers are beating me like a piņata! I am really hoping this is a limited time thing. They are hitting me often and hard. I haven't beat one yet. I'm afraid to get into the arena now Embarrassed
Sharm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 am Reply with quote        
You could go to a different area and level up a bit higher and then come back or just run away from them until you're strong enough. I've been using the steampunk guns on them and I keep apples on hand to keep my hp up, those both make a difference.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quote        
Huh. I never realized the monster battle arena was tied to the explore section. I always just thought the monster fight was it's own random battle list. Thanks Sharm. I will try switching zones and see.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
Another individual has come forward with evidence that the Possessed Strippers are not people. In fact, Party Crashers seem to be creating these creatures. A stripper by the name of Dazzle said, "I think they're trying to turn people against us." If you run into a suspicious Party Crasher, please report the incident. The perpetrators of this malicious event will not be normal Party Crashers. They will be much more powerful, so approach them with caution.

Party Crashers are level 21. Upon defeat, there is a chance that they will drop a rare prize.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quote        
Strix Varia wrote:
Huh. I never realized the monster battle arena was tied to the explore section. I always just thought the monster fight was it's own random battle list. Thanks Sharm. I will try switching zones and see.

The zones are tied with what monsters you will encounter, and the monster battle will reflect the zone you're in by changing the background of the battle page. We haven't developed the level aspect as much(there will be level restricted zones with high level monsters in them, in the future), but monsters will change with the zone.

And don't worry, once the general event is over we'll re-arrange the monsters. Soft Smile

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES