Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Mock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, so I'm using an Exceptional Magic Tome for my recharging, but it keeps lowering the maximum duration of my Blast of Darkness spell, because I have low enchantment skill. Does anyone know a way to improve this skill without going through dozens of spells?

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quote        
Paintbrushes and poor enchants are the cheapest way I have seen. You still go through dozens of spells but it isn't as expensive as some of the other options.

Edit: sorry, you were talking about recharging. Not enchanting. My bad.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quote        
I Just gained the ability to use spells. Looks like spell casting is the only effective way to increase your enchant skill. I think that you will always loose endurance off spells but considering a spell costs 40 silver while most weapons cost 300-2000 silver, you can afford to buy a whole bunch of them. Also, recharge spells are cheaper than repair hammers.

I haven't tried actually enchanting anything since I have started leveling my enchant skill but I am hoping that when I try enchanting weapons, it will enchant them much higher than the 1 point per try that I got when I originally tried it at level 1.