Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
So it took me a while, but I've finally managed to work out how to use the battle system as low-levelled as I am and turn a respectable silver prifit. And I thought I'd put it here for those who are having the same trouble of 'battling causes a net loss in silver!' as I did. This is probably best for physical damage classes, but could be adapted for magic damage classes if needed, I suppose.

Firstly, the battle system, I've found, is mostly a supplement to silver income to posting in the forums. So go post. No, really, don't just introduce yourself but play as many games as possible and exchange the resulting copper for silver, join university discussions by writing lengthy posts, jump into City Hall topics. That's the main way of getting silver, at least. And don't forget daily prizes, obtained from the present on the top of the screen.

But aim for at least 660 silver this way. Once you've got that but still want to battle and turn a profit, then don't spend that silver on avatar stuff right away. Instead, buy a Sickle and an Exceptional Repair Hammer from Uro's weapon shop. Then get a Healing Apple (or several, if you can afford it) from Magical Novelties. Now you're ready.

When you jump into battle, be sure to switch to your weapon or you will die from your fists being rubbish. Keep doing this until you either need to level up (in which case, talk to Uro to finish his quest or browse forums for what you're missing first) or your weapon has not enough use in it.

See the very, very top of the screen when you're at the top of the page? On the right hand side, there is a link to the forge that you can use. Do that, click 'Repair weapon' and click Repair. Rinse and repeat until you're weapon is near full strength.

Kill more monsters, repair your weapon, and complete quests as you level up. That weapon repair and using Healing Apples instead of the Temple will save you a lot of cash in the long run. Have fun!

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...