Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Auctions & Raffles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
I bid 2,750! Happy

Peril

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
I shall bid 3,250 silver.

Peril is also Zillah.
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:57 am Reply with quote        
i bid 4k C:
Peril

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:18 pm Reply with quote        
I bid 5k.

Peril is also Zillah.
Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:05 pm Reply with quote        
Can..can I add gold to the mix?

If so, I bid 4k, + 20 gold = 6,000

Peril

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quote        
I will bid 7k.

Peril is also Zillah.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
I probably should've put this in the first post, will add it now - Yes, gold is fine~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
I bid, 7,200!

Peril

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
I shall bid 9k.

Peril is also Zillah.
Peril

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
Wait a second... did this end at 6 pm EST? o_O The only reason I am here right now is because I thought it ended at 10. I just re-checked since I found it odd that I'm the only one on. :/

So... are we supposed to wait for Sly to call it still, even though it's like four hours after the end time? o_O

Peril is also Zillah.
Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
I work from 2-7pm. It says 6pm est and 8pm pst [which will be 8 in a half hour from this post]. And between eastern and pacific time theres three hours. So if from est, 6pm eastern, 5pm central, 4pm mountain, 3pm pacific. Or if from 8pm pst, 9pm mountain, so on. I dunno now. D:

*eats pasta and waits for Sly* :o

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Pikmin wrote:
[center]

I'll start the auction on the 5th of October, 4pm pst / 6pm est / 10pm gmt.. Start time doesn't matter so much as the end time I guess? xD

Auction will end on the 10th of October, 8pm pst / 6pm est, look out for a post from
Sly who was awesome enough to help out with the ending while I'll probably be asleep dreaming of people trying to kill me <3

Ok guys, so I was supposed to be on to tell you when this ended but my internet decided to be stupid then. So let me try to fix things now. Duh I'm a little confused about the time though, because apparently I can't read and missed this before.

Pickmin said 8pm pst...which would be 10pm here which means as the last bidder before then Peril would have won it...but Pickmin also said 6pm est which would be 5pm here...which with the last bid being at 3:58 my time, still means Peril would have won. Hmm...I'll send a message to Pickmin and make sure I got the time she wanted right, but tentatively I think Peril won it.

I'm sooooo sorry for the delay/confusion. Duh Sweat Pickmin will likely never ask for my help again. xD;

Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 am Reply with quote        
I'm sorry about this, I'm so crap with the timezones.. I THOUGHT I GOT IT RIGHT, but nope.

I wanted the later time, so whichever that one was... Right now I'm torn between extending it for a day or two so we get the correct time for people who will actually know when to be on, or just ending it now.
Extending it for a day kinda seems unfair on Peril, but it would maybe sort out confusion.

.... DUNNO. It was my own stupid mistake (so don't go blaming yourself Sly!) so maybe I should just end it lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
I'm fine with ending it.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
I think I will then... As I said though, really sorry about the confusion lol, if I ever do this again I will make sure I'll get some more clarification on times and stuff.
Frustrated with myself lol, wanted to organize something and it's about as solid as a melting jelly xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!