Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
alrighty, and idk i'll pull a name out of my butt >D
Kei maybe :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quote        
Well I managed around it anyway, so...Looking forward to RPing with you Happy

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 am Reply with quote        
haven't gotten around to reading the post yet, but will sometime within today-tomorrow

busy day today x3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
Nyurr, sorry I took so long to reply. >.< I feel like half the time I'm normal and coherent, but the rest of the time I'm so scatterbrained and don't even know if what I'm saying makes sense any more. Apparently that happens sometimes with the medical treatment I'm going through...Ah well, I'm working on it.

Let's see, limits...My only big limit is no smut, but isn't that already one of the no-no's on here, anyway? Either way, I just...I don't do that. I think I'm okay with most everything else, but I'll be sure to let you know if I start to get uncomfortable. Oh, and age-range, I generally stick to teenage/young adult.

Plots/settings...Well, I'll just list some stuff I've done before, and see if anything stands out to you? I like doing stuff like a mythical market, or I've got a half-plot-setting-thing for a mythical island, if you're interested. Nothing else is really coming to mind at the moment, since I'm in the middle of one of my scatter-brain moments, but does either sound interesting, or do you have any ideas?

Ah, long term friends are excellent for rp-ing with~ My best friend and I have been rp-ing with each other for...Wow, almost 7 years. O_O
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quote        
>D i don't really rp with my besties. mostly cause one is as sexual as a rock >D so she doesn;t get even fluff relationships.

but yup known this one over 2 years =3
what's the mythical ones like?
and lol usually if things get smutty with me well before then I'll ask others to relocate with me to like google docs or something if they wanna get raunchy with me >D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
XD I fade to black if it ever gets to that point, because I just get so awkward and fail-tastic when writing and usually just sit there for ages with a massive blush on my face, clueless as to what to write.

...Which one? They're both mythicals. I'll just explain the island one for now, since that's the one I'd prefer, but I can explain the market one if you'd rather do that one. I'll just copy-pasta the little paragraph description I have typed up about it. It's kind of old and unrevised, so not sure if it'll be entirely clear, but here we go:

In the middle of the Pacific Ocean, there is an uncharted island that doesn't show up on any maps. There are legends about it, however, that can be heard all over the world. Supposedly, this island was magic, and not the ‘good’ kind. Anyone who ventured there would be trapped, slowly transforming into some sort of mythical creature. They would never be able to leave the paradise, trapped forever or until they died, depending on the mythical they became. They would be able to leave only before they began transforming, which happened as soon as they set foot on the beach. The process of transforming wasn't painful for some, merely unpleasant and confusing to any who had not heard the legends. For others, though, it was an incredibly painful experience that left some mentally traumatized. Of course, this is all legend, but nobody has gone to the island and returned to set the story straight.

So basically it's a tropical island paradise sort of place with a sort of magical force-field around it about half a mile offshore or so. A bit like the Bermuda Triangle, I suppose. Ship wrecks, plane crashes, etc. But not more than a few survivors from any particular wreck at a time. My character that I usually use is a phoenix who has actually been there for a few centuries, as he is an immortal mythical, but he keeps up with the times relatively well, since there's been newcomers. It means we can use people from any time since people started traveling the world! You like, or no? It's fine if you're not interested, or if you want to change part of it. (My gosh, I'm so passive about everything. XD I'm always 'Oh, we could do this, but if you don't really want to...', 'Well, I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather do _____, oh but that's okay if there's something else...')
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:56 am Reply with quote        
you sure you're not canadian lol
we're all freakin passive >D

it sounds interesting though =3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
Actually, I'm about 20% French-Canadian...I'm also 25% German, 25% Irish, and 25% Lithuanian. Maybe...2-4% Native American, and the rest is who knows, probably English and/or Scottish. My dad's side of the family's really straight-forward (His mom came from Germany, his dad came from Lithuania) while my mom's side of the family...Is everything else I listed. XD
I am a very passive-aggressive person, though...Even as a senior in the band (Making me section leader of my instrument, and in charge of teaching the underclassmen flutes.) I'm all 'Well, uh, this is how it works usually, and that's what he means when he says that, and I usually play things this way, but, um, I know other people play it a little differently, so that's okay, and uh....I'm not being bossy, am I? And I mean, I'm not trying to be super in-charge or anything, but it's okay if you have questions and I'm sorry if I sound controlling...' The freshmen are like 'Um, it's okay. You know what you're doing, since you're section leader. We trust you. Calm down.'

You want to do that one, then? Is there anything you'd like to add or change? I've had people use characters who have been on the island for a while, like my Nickolas (My phoenix-boy), or some people start with someone just arriving, like in a plane crash or a boat wreck, or stuff like that. Anything works, really~
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
>D didnt really read half that :P
meant as in living here in canaderp :P

and sure :P
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/267/9/b/kigo_by_sakurakasumi-d2zer28.png I wanna use him ^^ cause he's klvmdflkbmfdozb and the rp i used him for a while ago kinda died.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
Hah, nope, I've never even set foot in Canadia.

Ahh, adorable~! I have no real reference for my Nick, since my art skills are...Let's just say my stick figures look like a drunk dolphin tried to draw with its non-dominant flipper...I just kind of use doll makers to approximate. Sweat http://www.dolldivine.com/users/w/wa/225903/2013-05-01_14-14-27--70_44_5_78--_DollDivine_Pixie-Scene-Maker.jpg That's what I think I'll use for my character's appearance, approximately speaking...Forgot to mention, he's able to shift between forms. 'Cause it'd be a bit weird for a bird and a humanoid...Yeah...Um...So that's his human form. Kind of. That's actually another of my characters, not Nick, but I feel like using that appearance. I can't go start the board now (I'm tired, and have school, and it's almost 11 pm here) but I can start it tomorrow, if you want~
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:26 am Reply with quote        
i got someone else to draw that of him lol
sure you can start~

that doll maker link wont let me see

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
Really? Huh, the link works on my comp...Maybe I can just put the image in my post if I do something like this...And I decided not to use that pic anyway. XD Figured I might as well go with Nick's usual appearance after all. Not entirely accurate, but you get the idea, right?

Oh, and here we go! Please don't be intimidated by the giant-ness of my post, it won't be like that all the time. I was just setting up the island and basics... http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=494681#494681
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quote        
KaceyCat wrote:
Really? Huh, the link works on my comp...Maybe I can just put the image in my post if I do something like this...And I decided not to use that pic anyway. XD Figured I might as well go with Nick's usual appearance after all. Not entirely accurate, but you get the idea, right?

Oh, and here we go! Please don't be intimidated by the giant-ness of my post, it won't be like that all the time. I was just setting up the island and basics... http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=494681#494681
ah, cutie lol
will check out in a bit :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:57 am Reply with quote        
Hello!

My RP partners have kinda left Midorea, but I'm trying to get back on. If you have an idea or a fandom you'd like to do, then I'm game.

Most of my information can be found on my profile, although a lot has been outdated (I do rp with vampires, as long as they don't sparkle). I can give some older examples of my style if you'd like.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quote        
ItaSasu, would you be willing to do a Harry Potter yaoi rp with me?

We can do Marauder era, HP era, Post-hogwarts or New Gen....

I would absolutely love some RL/SB, RL/SS, HP/SS, HP/DM, FW/GW or HP/FW/GW (with one or both twins), if you're willing...

My posts usually range from 1-2 sentences, to 2 small paragraphs (~3-5 lines each), depending how much I'm given to work with, how much description I'm willing to give, and how inspired I am for an idea. ...Mood will also affect this.

And as a side note, I usually prefer the 'uke', though I can also play 'seke'.