Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
Hello I enjoy RPing Yaoi so that is what I'm looking for all the time ^^
I can play any role given to me. Feel free to drop your plot ideas. I may also be willing to do Series Roleplays too depending on my strength and knowledge of the series.

I enjoy any pairing type as well, Shota, Incest, Mpreg, Regular types, Catboys, Other species.
Example of my Skill/Post Lengths (this is Average post length for me)

Quote wrote:
There was a riot in town. Everyone knew it was either the cause of a criminal miscreant or some big news or event was happening. There was a heavy crowd where it was going on. Saul went to look closer, though was nearly scolded by his mother when he tried to go too deep into the crowd. He wanted to see what was going on, but knew he had to wait for the entire family to follow before he was allowed to go anywhere alone.

Once everyone caught up, he was glad he could see what was going on. He even helped his brother to see what was going on as well, knowing he was a little shorter than he was even though they were the same age. "I think it's some sort of Auction on some criminals." He smirked, looking out at some of the people who were handcuffed in a long line.

"Looks like fun, let's get closer." He said, going to walk into the crowd more but waited for the family to follow. He really hated being tied down like that, even his friends laughed at him for how his family behaved.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
If you don't mind mild yaoi, I'd be happy to do one with you. It seems like fun, and I could use the practice~ I'm fine with pretty much anything that you mentioned too, but my preferred age range for guys will usually end at 29 on my side because I lack characters older than that most of the time right now. Well there is one but...He's not interested in people period.

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
lol nice
I generally do teens/young adults and shotas. omg the shotas lol
if there's any plots in mind? I'm game for anything.
Fluff is good once in a while :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
I like shotas for no apparent reason. Wait, no. It's because shotas are small and cute, and i like cute things. I'm the same with girls. Small girls are adorable...But even shota boys are usually at least half a foot taller than me. -short-

Anyway, teens and young adults are my normal range, so for me that'd eb best for my character. Yours can be whatever you want since, well, its yours Happy Um...As for plots...Depends on the genre I guess? I mean we've decided the gender pairing easily, but...Do you want it to be more realistic or more on the fantasy-ish side? o.o;

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
I'm game for either thing. I'm not picky with plots and such. I have done both types and love all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
I've done both as well. Hrm...Well, perhaps something that mixes modern and fantasy? Mostly because i'm in that state of mind right now xD

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
alrighty =3
what type of beings you prefer over any others?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
I'm fine with anything humanoid. Aliens, vampires, angels, demons, humans, random people made out of plants~ Anything works for me xD

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
lol the plants one reminded me of....that would be awesome plant sex >D

anything supernatural =3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
I'm afraid to ask, so I won't. xD

And yay for supernatural stuff! Hrm...Guy probably wouldn't care if it was a guy or a girl...Want me to play a ghost? Otherwise I have mostly humans and vampire hybrids. Oh, but technically the vamp hybrid can be an alien. But mostly a vampire hybrid. He does tend more towards guys for reasons.

Hrm...-tries to think of others-

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
lol no hybrids unless necessary :P
unless mpreg would make a hybrid *shot*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
xD Well in this case it's not mpreg that caused it, but...Iunno. I just have a character that is who prefers guys. Most of my other males that would work are human~ or a ghost.

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
I just pick my brain and create new ones as they go along. If the roleplays last longer than like 5 posts per person, then they stay in my brains to an extent :P
aka i hunt art for them :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
*peeks in* Um, it looks like June's already got this covered, but would you be willing to start one with me as well?

I lean heavily toward fantasy/mythical/gifted/non-entirely-human stuff most of the time, or crosses with a human and a humanoid. I mean, I can do humans too, I just prefer other stuff. I get enough realistic-ness in real life, if that makes sense.

Oh gosh, I can already tell this is going to be really scatter-brained, because of how I've been feeling lately...

By the way, your example post thing just...I felt like I wanted to know more about where it came from. What's that particular excerpt about? Maybe we could use that if we do decide to start a 1x1 together? Not sure why, but I just really like it...
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
@cat
yay supernaturally stuffs =3
i'm game for non-human =p
got any plots in mind? opposed to anything? incest/mpreg etc.

and that little bit there is actually from a rp with a long-time friend and 2+ year roleplay partner of mine ;3
the rp itself for that is on kofk