Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
It's a pretty straight-forward topic. What are your favorite animals and why?

Mine is actually a rat, followed by a mouse. My love for rodents actually started back on Neopets... I joined a guild called The Squeaky Mouse on a whim and everyone talked about their pet mice and rats in there. x3 I've still never owned one though.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
I've always been a big fan of cows. I find them absolutely adorable! Seriously, easiest way to give me a birthday gift is to give me a cow plushie. o.o;

As for why? Um...I'm not really sure...But I've always had a fascination with farms. As a kid I wanted to live on farm- still would, actually, to some degree. I've always liked the countryside. But, I live out my country dreams in video games for that reason, always giving lots of love to my little cows and calves <3

I've also always liked wolves- especially arctic wolves. Iunno, they're just adorable and interesting. I especially became interested in them as a kid after reading the book Julie of the Wolves. ^^;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Have you seen our Flying Cow monster yet? XD

Cows are neat. I had some family member when I was little who had a bunch of cows. Didn't have the best experience trying to walk from one end of the pasture to another, haha.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
Yes I have. A long while ago. I was quasi happy when it killed me the first time, because I was like "I CAN'T HURT THE COW SO CUTE" but then it killed me five more times and I was just staring at it saying it was time to bring it down. o.o; But it's so adorable I can't even...I JUST WANNA HUG IT. -flails-

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
I keep trying to convince the staff to make some Cow Wings, haha. xP

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
Can I have a pet flying cow monster? I promise to take care of it. Okay, it's official. I've decided one of them is my pet. >:3

Also cow wings would be awesome. Or cow anything please. o3o -shot-

By the way, jumping off your mention earlier about your love of rodents...They really are adorable aren't they? I love them. But one time, I held a rat and as soon as it got into my hands willingly, it peed. o.O

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
My sister's hamster had a problem with peeing on my hand. :I

But rats are so adorable. I don't know why people don't like them. JUST LOOK.
http://ewitschu.tumblr.com/post/60817436568/keinzantezuken-comfy-and-cozy-as-fuck

But yeah, it'd be cool to have items of all the monsters... but that would be way too much to do. XD

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
First of all, no 'ew'. Chu is awesome >:c And second of all awww so cute <3

Well...Maybe you and I just are so comfy it makes them pee? Iunno o.o;

As for items...I'll draw really icky attempts at plushy items >:3

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
I dunno. My cat was sitting on my lap earlier and she let out a really long fart. It was an awkward moment. She's white with long hair, looks like an angel... and she farted on my leg.

I love cats too. Happy Most people seem to love them these days though, haha.

And ew rhymes with Chu, so I rolled with it. XD

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
I like cats. And dogs. And animals. Seriously I think I like almost all animals. Almost. Because I can't handle certain animals in the insect family. But I find a lot of animals super cute.

Oh! You wanna know another one of my favorites though? Squirrels. I really love them and watching them outside in my apartment complex <3 I take pictures sometimes when I get to see them when I get the mail. So cute!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
I do love most animals. People say I have a thing for them. I can get along with any dog I meet, and I'm at least receptive enough to know not to mess with cats that don't want anything to do with me, haha. Animals are easy. People are difficult.

My brain gets pretty fried from my three hour class on Mondays and Wednesdays, so on my downtime I'll just sit outside and watch the squirrels roam around. Well, if the weather permits it. XD

But yeah, squirrels are neat little creatures to observe.

Garrison

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
I love rabbits and bunnies! <3
They're sooo adorable. Their ears are superb compared to many other animals' ear shapes, and I also love how they can be raised in the air or floppy like jello xD
But their tails are super fluffy and adorable~
And my favorite part--- they bounce! I love to bounce, so I'm kind of a rabbit in my own way xD
Bah, I love everything about these little critters c:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
I used to own a golden mini rex rabbit. His name was Hoppy and he was adorable. But, Hoppy had aggression issues, haha. He didn't like people much, and he'd make weird growling noises if he was being particularly moody.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Bunnies are adorable! Especially the floppy-eared ones. Whenever I'm having a bad day I'll usually do a Google Images search for bunnies and watch Whose Line. Big Grin

Also Chu, rats really are adorable. I had one named Skiddish (purposeful misspelling) for awhile and he was like a dog. I could put him on the floor and he'd follow me around the house; crawling all over my feet when I stopped. Whenever he did venture off I could call his name and/or making kissing noises and he'd come running to me. Then I'd pick him up, excitedly whisper "kiss, kiss, kiss" for however long, and he'd lick my hand the entire time until I stopped.

I miss him so much. Getting another rat as soon as I can. Hai
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quote        
Awww, Skiddish sounded like a wonderful pet. If my cat Amelia weren't such a territorial hunter, I'd get one when I moved out. But, I don't trust her at all. :/ I'll have to wait until she passes away.