Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quote        
I like cats and pandas and red pandas... and.. chicks! The little yellow ones :U

I also really like dragons but I'm not sure if that counts >_<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
I've heard of cats and rats getting along, but it's usually when they're both adopted young and at the same time. :/ Territorial hunter cats are great for catching moles though; just not so cuddly. We had a neighbor cat for awhile that killed all the moles on the block...as well as half the sparrows. He was motivated. XD

Red pandas are adorable! I wish they weren't endangered so I could have one as a pet if that would ever be possible.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
As long as they're not humanoid dragons like our NPCs, I don't see what's wrong with calling them animals. /o/

My cat WANTS to be a hunter but I don't let her out to kill anything. Even still, I see how she acts when she stalks birds, cats, and dogs from our windows. She definitely would not do well with a rat, haha. She actually loves our other two cats a lot, but as you said, she grew up with them.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
I love a lot of animals but even though it'll get some hate on me, I really really don't like cats.

I guess because me and my mum love birds so much, and even though it's their "nature", I still hate seeing them out there hunting the nature.
I wont go on about it any more than that because otherwise I'll go on for ages....

I do really love birds though, definitely my favorite animal.. They're so much more intelligence than people give then credit for, and they have really funny characters~ Especially umbrella cockatoos, they're my favorite at the moment xD

Link of Youtubeness, I accept that the noises it makes may be annoying to people who don't like them, I just love all birds so they never annoy me - I mean we have 12 budgies and their noise just makes me laugh~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, I think your disdain for cats is justified. You'd think that I'd agree with you, considering my love for rodents.

Birds really are intelligent. That video was hilarious too. XD What a sassy little jerk.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
I love rats, people underestimate their intelligence sooo much.
I went to the vets once with my pet hamster, and someone had their rat with them.. Not even in a cage.
It was sat on his shoulder like a little parrot. I wanted to steal it :c

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
D'awww, what a cutie.

They really are intelligent, but what gets me is how empathetic and social they are. Really, they just want intellectual stimulation and affection... just like a dog. Gah, such sweet animals.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I love hamsters, but they are not the most intelligent of their rodent friends. I've held rats, gerbils, chinchillas, hamsters, and guinea pigs, and I've learned that hamsters are the only ones that will leap from your hands while you hold them feet above the ground. They have no cares about what is beyond the edge of your hand, they just jump. XD

That, or they're mini bad asses. lol

I love cats, but some of them are sadistic. I read a factual comic once discussing the true number of animals your cat kills. They estimated that for every poor creature dropped off on your doorstep, three more are suffering off in the woods until their injuries finally succumb them to death. I think those were the numbers, at least.

Then there's lovable, cuddly, slightly brain damaged cats that sleep in the middle of the road and make cars go around them. I knew a cat like that. XD
Weiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:38 am Reply with quote        
I like cats their adorable, I like hearing their meows and I like the way they look, triangular ears and fur.... The fact that they purr when they're happily being petted... and more but... I just like cats.