Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! Thanks, 'tis awesome!~ Weeeee

Oh, and people tell me like I look like I'm still in high school all the time. -.-;

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
Are you older than 35? Maybe I'm actually talking to my cousin right now.

...Wait no I'm not. I know I'm not. Silly me.

But yeah, being mistaken for being younger can be annoying when you're already young ;-;

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 pm Reply with quote        
Aww yiss, special rolling privileges. Weeeee
But that's good to hear. Why do you not like your professor though? :/

And I'm fine myself. Need to do homework. :I

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
I don't like my learning program right now myself. For some reason, whenever I try to print out the next couple pages I need to do for my GED math prep, my computer freezes! Though it's been freezing randomly a bit anyway. I think I'll do a virus scan x-x;

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
What virus protection software do you use? Oh Mai

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
Norton. And my computer froze when I went to do it xD

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:01 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, Norton doesn't exactly have the best reputation. I definitely advise that you try and get Microsoft Security Essentials and/or Malware Bytes Anti-Malware for optimal computer protection(both of which are free)! Weeeee

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, I've used other things before but my computer is already messed up either way so I don't tend to install much new software to be safe. I'm one of the people who had windows installed for a month and suddenly it decided "oh by the way, fooled you! I'm not real."

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quote        
XP I understand~ I just know that without either of those softwares my computers would've kicked the bucket a few years ago. No other "anti-virus" even came close to touching the stuff that was on them. Neutral

-rolls about-

realAniram

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for not replying sooner, everyone~! I was kind of busy recuperating. xD;; I fainted after giving blood yesterday and had a small head cold the day before. And I've just been all around exhausted lately for some reason too. Anyway.

I don't really like any of my professors because I let myself get excited for some open minded people who would be awesome but they're all kind of bigoted in one way or another. :/ My Fitness for Life professor is a fat shamer, my Lit/Writing professor says stupid and offensive things for the shock value and treats us like babies (which is almost understandable given the very abstract nature of what he teaches but come on), and my Government professor is kind of oblivious to systematic oppression while still encouraging us women to go out and run for public office. I understand his heart is probably in the right place but his attitude is like he thinks that women aren't working hard enough for equality.

It's my own fault for expecting more from what's little more than a community college in a small town, but... It's still kind of infuriating. I can't tell whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Sorry, rant off. xD;;

Anyway. I have a friend who swears by Norton (even though I've had bad experiences myself). I think it's because it's the first legitimate thing she installed to get rid of a nasty Trojan she got a few years back. Anything is better than nothing, though.

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Even the most seemingly unbiased person can have their biases, sadly. For each person it can be different, naturally, and sometimes it's unrelated to their work- though many times it is.

I once had a therapist who instead of aiding me with one of my compulsion issues got mad at me when it happened in front of her, as if it never already existed even though I spoke about it multiple times before. I have a natural need to correct things that are misspelled or written improperly in general to the point I can't fill out a form at an office unless I cross out and fix any issues I find. You'd be surprised how often that happens too- even with government files! I had a DYFS worker who couldn't spell for beans, but she was totally fine with me fixing every other word she wrote in a meeting we had. The therapist? She started being nasty after one or two times. Luckily I was toward the end of my time with her in that partial care program...>w<

...Sorry, now I'm ranting instead of just calmly trying to relate. x-o

realAniram

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:08 am Reply with quote        
It's pretty hard to seem as anything other than calm online when you're not using profanity and emphasis on certain words, so don't worry~. Plus, everyone needs to rant every once in a while. UwU

Hope you've been doing okay lately. I'm actually doing really well today. I had a test that I'm pretty sure that I aced, and I actually got around to doing one of the assignments that was due last week. xD;;

realAniram

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
Hey I'm bumping this so I can get an excuse to talk more often here! Also I finally finished the Ocean Enclaves freebies. I kept forgetting about that last one, so ughhhhh.

realAniram

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
Mmk, gonna try to help make Mido more active! Since I'm trying to be more active on another website I love dearly, why not do so on one of my other favorites (I also love Mido dearly :>)?

Also doing freebie sketches for people that ask for them and that talk with me or invite me into their hangouts to talk with them there because I'm shy but totally cool with that.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quote        
Hiiiiiiiii!!! *totally wants a freebie but is willing to hit people with a crowbar first* I also don't have a hangout thread of my own. I just lurk. With istruments of stabbity doom.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...