Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
I've been doing a lot of research into The Elder Scrolls since I'm excited for the new MMO in development. Have you played any TES games? What are some of your favorite characters, or parts of the lore?

Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
I was about to ask what TES stood for because I thought it was a type of game but not a series, but then it hit me. Please hold while I hit myself for insanity. -does so, then returns-

I really like Oblivion, but it's the only one I've played myself. I really like the Breton race for some reason, but I think in general all of them have their advantages in different ways so...It might just be my usual playing style. I think for me, part of what makes the games so interesting is the wide variety of people, creatures, and abilities. Also, I have to admit, I love bugging the imperial watch right now sometimes. xP

Basie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
I've played them all but Arena, and I've done some of the beta weekends for the MMO.

I loved Oblivion's feeling of whimsy and the colorful world, even though my save file got corrupted :^(

However, Morrowind is probably my favorite just because of the amount of things you do could and just how big everything was!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 am Reply with quote        
Aw man, Morrowind is my favorite, hands-down. I love weird "alien" settings, and it's just so beautiful. I can't wait to explore it in TESO.

I've only ever watch game commentaries on Oblivion, but never played it. As shallow as it is to say - and as hypocritical as it is since I love Morrowind - I can't stand the character models. XD But, my big turnoff is the main quest. It seems kinda tedious to me. I feel like you had more freedom in Morrowind, somehow.