Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Areishia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 am Reply with quote        
I'll get straight to the point. What are they and how can they be used and where?

EDIT: For those who saw what this thread was about in the beginning. I found out what happened. It turns out that when it comes to weapons that use manna, when you no longer have enough manna for the they no longer show up.

Please excuse my idiocy ^^;.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:36 am Reply with quote        
I'm not completely sure 'cos I no longer use melee weapons ever, but I think it might be because of your magic points.

Some of the weapons need magic just to use them, and on your profile you have only 1 left - Try recharging it and see if they pop back up :o

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Areishia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 am Reply with quote        
Pikmin wrote:
I'm not completely sure 'cos I no longer use melee weapons ever, but I think it might be because of your magic points.

Some of the weapons need magic just to use them, and on your profile you have only 1 left - Try recharging it and see if they pop back up :o

I found out why they stopped showing up, it's quite embarrassing on my part to be frank ^^;.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quote        
Pff don't worry about it lol, everyone has moments.

I lost my glasses once, I couldn't find them anywhere.. My desk, my room, the bathroom, my bag, I searched everywhere and I was pretty worried.....

I was wearing them. <___<

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Areishia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Believe it or not, that actually happened to me as well once, but I didn't have to search nearly as much for them.

Another, similar thing, would be the time when me and my neighbor played a game where we would hide the remote control somewhere in my room, at one point she hid it so well that I searched everywhere, under the mattress, in the duvet, in the closet, etc. Where did she hide the remote control? Right on top of the TV, completely uncovered... in plain sight xD. But I just simply couldn't find it, she had to give it to me herself! And I think this happened with a few other things as well at school, but I'd brush my hand against them and "suddenly" find them.

On another note, so that this thread doesn't go off-topic, do you know what Additional Power Modifier are, etc.?
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:54 am Reply with quote        
The additional power modifier is to do with enchanting weapons - Only some of them can be, and I think both your weapons are some of them (it's pretty much only the newer ones)..

You can get an enchanting scroll from magics and novelties, enchant it in the forge and bam, more power <3

Apparently it has a chance to fail and maaaybe destroy an item, but mine never did.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Areishia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quote        
But at the same time there are items such as the Butcher's Knife that don't have any additional power modifiers yet it says that they can still gain power from the forge.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quote        
The one in the shop does, says;

Power - 3
Max power - 5

How old is your knife o3o Maybe the display is wrong after they all got changed around and stuffs.

If that ain't it then I shall shrug and hope a mod shows up~
My pasta burnt my mouth... ._.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Areishia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:39 am Reply with quote        
I don't use any knives o.O. I just went to the weapon's shop and looked the stats.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote        
When the user equips the above item for battle, this value will be added on top of the items Power value
(description of power modifier)

So if a weapon has a value in the Power Modifier field, whenever you equip it that value will be added on top of the weapons current power.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Areishia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
When the user equips the above item for battle, this value will be added on top of the items Power value
(description of power modifier)

So if a weapon has a value in the Power Modifier field, whenever you equip it that value will be added on top of the weapons current power.

Thank you for enlightening me Happy.