Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions

What could we do to improve the site?
More daily activities
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
In-depth story
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Advanced quests
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Rare Monster Loot
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
More Monsters
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Forum-related activities
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:51 am Reply with quote        
We'll be collecting feedback through small polls and feedback threads like these. Please give your honest opinions, we are sincerely looking to understand how we might be able to improve the site.

We are interested in knowing what exactly could improve the site for you. Please choose an answer from the poll, and if possible, detail your choice in this thread. I have decided not to include an "other" option simply because we want a clear idea of what users would like.

Thank you!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
To be honest, I was really stuck when choosing my answer. I'll always be a big fan of forum events and the like, so I naturally put it down as my answer to fight my indecisiveness. Overall, forum events may help people post more depending on the kind. But it's also just sorta fun for someone like me who spends more time on the forums then, say, the battle arena.

The other thing I was stuck on though was the daily activities. After all, daily activities doesn't mean something as simple as the daily mystery box we get. It could be a special daily quest of some sort that's randomized to a degree, or some other type of activity. But something that makes each day on here even more special than it already is is never bad I think...Could be wrong though.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
You're actually correct about the daily activities. We've got a broad assortment of different types that we hope to implement, though I can't really give any details just yet.

Thank you for your feedback!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
I like the idea of quests, whether advanced or daily. Although we could use them to do other thing than just get items or silver. Quests could involve visiting other zones to advance storylines or introduce more information about the various shop owners. Also I love the idea of karma. People could earn karma through quests to continue buying those hammers, sashes, or any other karma only items you want to add.

There could be shop quests also. I know that new spells and items are being developed. Perhaps a simple daily quest could be done for a shop owner in order to access their advanced shops?

I know it is easy to make suggestion considering I am not a programmer and have no idea how hard any of it would be to implement. Try to have fun deciding what is workable and practical Cool
Kunamii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:39 am Reply with quote        
Will we be seeing anything along the lines of events for say, easter, halloween and christmas.
Little quests within forums where you collect items to obtain eg: a wearable item of above said themes.