Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quote        
So, I noticed the fact that some items can be enchanted the other day, and it let me enchant a knife. No problem there, except that I could only enchant a knife, and not any of the other knives I have. I went through my inventory and I can't even find that knife anyways. I can use it in battle, no problem. It now is a level 27, and is my strongest weapon, however it appears to have maxed out there.
EDIT: Found it in my inventory. Strangely, the stats (max power) is different from my other knives.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:13 am Reply with quote        
Send it to me.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
But, but... my knife...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
There is an issue with old versions of Knives, likely from our beta days. They were changed after the staff caught the problem, but old versions of the Knife still float around. That's why we have users send them to us. I sent you a replacement. You cannot enchant the correct version of the Knives.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like to ask other staff members to leave this thread unlocked in case anyone else finds such a knife.

If you can enchant your Knife, you must send it to Chu or Cat. You will receive a new version of the Knife in return. (And please don't mistake Knife with Butter Knife or Butcher Knife. This is just a "Knife" and nothing more.)