Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
I'd be a little uncertain myself with a snake loose in my house >:c I hope he/she is found later. Also are baby corn snakes cute?

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, he's kinda cute. His name is Solaris, Sol for short. Maybe a foot long, and a centimeter or so around.

This isn't him, but it's pretty much what he looks like. He gives cute little snakey kisses and likes sleeping in pockets.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
I have a friend who owns a hognose snake called Pretzel. And he is the most adorable thing I've ever seen except for my dogs. Pretzel's even got his own FB page!

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
Adorable corn snake! My sister just got a corn snake a couple months ago. His name is Professor Wiggles or Wigs for short. She keeps telling me how cuddly they are. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
That certainly is an adorable creature <3 Hrm...What's it like to take care of a snake? Maybe I'll get one instead of a cat-

No. I need a cat or a dog. Or something that'll make it VERY CLEAR there's a gas leak/bad odor. At least, to live on my own.

I think a chinchilla would be neat too though. They're so cute to watch taking dust baths *saw video from acquaintance who has one*

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
I guess not many people are interested in the scythe! What a shame.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
Wait, this is the contest where we just post to earn raffle tickets, right? lol So many contests recently.

Chinchillas taking dust baths is the cutest thing ever! An old science teacher of mine used to have one and it would take baths all the time. Wasn't super people friendly, unfortunately, but I wouldn't say hello to annoying 7th graders either to be fair. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
Yep! For every page users post on, they get 1 raffle ticket. I'll do the drawing at the end of the month, so there's still plenty of time.

They are really cute. I've never seen a chinchilla first-hand. Just videos and gifs. They are very adorable though. I'm a softie for rodents.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
Same. I <3 Rats. If they're not trying to crawl up your sleeve, they're trying to crawl down your shirt.

Also, this!

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/chinchilla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
:O I didn't know that you could still search tags like that on Tumblr. I'll have to remember that!

I love rats too. ^_^ I still haven't gotten to own any, but I hope to in the future. Unfortunately, my love for cats conflicts with my love for rats, haha.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Mmm, that is problematic. So lovable and so dangerous at the same time. XD

I have heard that if you raise them young together that they can get along?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I know that it is perfectly possible to own a dog and an indoor cat at the same time, so...

I personally love all vertebrates (snakes are adorable, sharks are awesome, EEEEEEEE) and hate bugs, but Mum loves all animals...except rats. She hates rats.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
I love mostly all animals except some bugs. Like bees. I could never be a bee keeper. Seriously, seeing them makes me jumpy as all heck.

But I don't really love cats more than dogs, and snakes can be pretty cool. My favorite part of summer camp as a kid was going to the animal shed and playing with the iguana. Iggy was rather popular and brought us all together. I've also held a python. And some rats. And a mouse i kept as a pet for one day because we found it in our kitchen sick and I felt bad for it, so my dad agreed to let me try to make it better (sadly it died the next day...and I'm not sure the grave papa made for it is still there).

But I'd love to go to a farm to play with lots more animals at once one day.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
Ooo, iguanas. I've never held one but I'd imagine they'd be fun. an old roommate had a ball python that she used to carry around the house on her neck. I got to carry him around occasionally as well, but having met him when he was already two feet long, I was still a bit leery of him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:04 am Reply with quote        
They're fun and a little tickly. But she was such a cute little iguana, that iggy. And the python I held was a bit bigger I think. It was really heavy, so it needed like four people to support it. Mind you we were kids. It was fun though o.o;

I'm easily startled, but not actually scared of most things. I get timid around bugs more than most animals. Though one time I freaked out thinking I heard a rattle snake when I was hiking with my cousin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next