Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Extra mystery boxes?
Kalietha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
Ah...just before the site went down the other night, I was trying to collect my daily mystery box. It kept getting stuck on 'connecting' so I tried a couple of times - then the site went down, and didn't come up again before I went to bed. I was distracted with other things yesterday, so I didn't poke around on here more than to verify the site was up again, so it wasn't until today when I collected my mystery box and went to open it that I realized I had extras. Legitimately, I should have no more than two - today's, and if one of the signals from the other day got through, one from then. Somehow I have four. I have not opened any of them because I don't want to get in trouble. Is there a proper procedure for this situation?
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
Send me the extra boxes. If they were recieved in error then they need to be removed.
Sorry for the trouble!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Kalietha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
Sending now ^_^ And it's no trouble.
Kalietha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Ah...tried, and got this:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' item_stolen_by = '', item_stolen_timestamp = , item_donated_by = 'Kali' at line 7

UPDATE phpbb_adr_shops_items SET item_owner_id = 2, item_id = 25043, item_bought_timestamp = 1377464173, item_in_shop = 0, item_auth = 0, item_stolen_id = , item_stolen_by = '', item_stolen_timestamp = , item_donated_by = 'Kalietha', item_donated_timestamp = 1377464173 WHERE item_owner_id = '9437' AND item_id = '31654'

Line : 456
File : adr_functions_shops.php
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
Are they still in your inventory?

Kalietha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Nope. Down to one.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
Alright. Smile The boxes were glitched so they didn't send all the way. Nothing to worry about!

Thanks for the reporting the problem. I'll be locking this since its been resolved.