Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Ruby Room // Ruby Stands Out Nice In the Snow
Miss Oppai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quote        
How do you lose money from the battle system? Potions, healing, and repairs?
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quote        
Yes, exactly. Weapons and such as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quote        
OH, OK. It sounds like the system is nothing more than a money sink right now. I'll hold onto my cash a little longer.
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quote        
No its not a money sink. Its all a matter of how you go at it. As a beginner its best to do a few things.

Fighting classes will be lest cost then magic or weaker classes like thefts.

try re rolling your stats until you get good ones. ( if you can get all or most at or above 15 you should be good. Strength is important. )

For people just starting out newbie weapons and newbie repair hammers are the way to go. You buy these items with copper rather then silver. You can get copper by posting in places like the Fun n Games, 1 x 1 roleplay, and Music and Lyrics.

If you have the silver to buy it I would suggest you get a scythe that is usable for whatever alignment you are. They may cost 3500 silver however they will work in the hands of anyone. Any class and any stats. However you wont be able to exploit elemental weaknesses with this weapon.

Hope those little hints help!

Embrace the depression
Miss Oppai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quote        
Well I'm a greedy and horrible person, so I'm in it for the booty.

But I browsed and saw this thread. Quite interesting. *strokes non existent beard*

I have a bacon fighter. Nice.
serena yuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quote        
*wanders through* sorry for the disappearing. I just got back from hanging out with my boyfriend. He came over for the evening so we could have an evening together. I get to see him tomorrow before hanging out with my parents for dinner. Happy He was invited to dinner but doesn't want to. O.o he turned down free food. Oh well. I go to the same school as him now and we live in the same res hall.
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quote        
Well I am off to bed. . .however if you take my advice you can make silver from the battle system. . . yes yes.

Embrace the depression
Miss Oppai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quote        
Welcome back Serena

Thank you, Hiroku Smile
serena yuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote        
ty Oppai.
How was your evening?
Miss Oppai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quote        
It's not too bad. After fighting my new tablet for a few hours, I found this site and joined it. I'm enjoying my holiday by being as lazy as possible.

How are you?
serena yuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quote        
I'm good. I just spent the evening with my boyfriend. Now I'm online talking on Facebook with one of my suitemates at college.
I'm the newbie in the suite so she wanted to get to know me kinda and to see what I thought of my roommate. So far I like the description. I'll be alone a lot in my room. unless I go out with her. (which I might at times when not bogged down with homework) If she's not out partying. I'll be alone b/c she is usually in one of the guy's rooms. ^.^
Miss Oppai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Hehhe, what's you major? I just graduated ( but I'm studying for another degree now)
serena yuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quote        
I'm a Political Science major. >.< I know that a lot of my classes involve a lot of reading. I'm kinda a Sophomore and Junior. Whats messed is I only had 2 more classes to take at the community college before I owed them too much money and they put a hold on my account. >.< So I can't get my official transcript sent in time. So my way of showing the advisor I took all the classes except 2 is- a copy of my transcript I have which the spring 08 stuff is in progress. AND a copy of my spr08 Final grades. dunno if it'll work. but it's worth a shot
Miss Oppai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quote        
Good luck; that sucks that they were being so difficult about the transfer because of finances. College is so freaking expensive. It's worth it, but geeze...

I hope it will work; you completed the classes. Maybe they'll even accept it temporarily while you get things fixed at the CC. It wouldn't make sense of them to make you take a class you might not need now and, once everything is fixed, be all: "Whoops! You didn't need that!" Augh, freaking college transfer red tape...I sympathize completely.
serena yuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quote        
Yeah. It is annoying. and yeah it would be really annoying if that would happen. Hopefully they can accept it like that so I can take the POLI classes I should be. and not retake my 2nd half of my sophomore year AGAIN. Just take the last 2 classes I need and 3 poli classes I should take (It would help save me a crap ton of money on books since my b/f goes to the same school and is ahead of me so he can let me borrow his books I need) That and it doesn't help knowing I haven't gotten all of my loans yet either. I have 1/3 of the cost covered now. just need $6,000 more. >.<
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next