Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
Did you know that other users can look at your inventory? It's not really a bad thing, but some people may be uncomfortable knowing that. Well, go here to hide it from them:
http://midorea.com/adr_character_prefs.php

But, some people try to work around that by starting a trade with you and then cancelling it after they look at your inventory. You won't get a notification, so you won't even know that they did it. If you want to hide your inventory, inconvenient as it may be, you'll have to be in an active trade. They won't be able to sneak a peek. I keep my two mules in active trades constantly so that no one can look at those inventories. It doesn't do anything for my main account, but I'm not so worried about this one.

I hope this helps. ^^ Maybe one day we won't need to do this. I just feel like the trade trick is sneaky, so I wanted to share my little counter to it.