Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Would you be interested in a thread game on Midorea? (read first post for more information)
Yes.
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
Ew.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Waht are you talking about?
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
Hi guys! Now that the event has ended (aww) I need a place to call my own and to chat with muh friends! Anyone is welcome here and it's guaranteed that there will be prizes and art given out consistently ;D I love to give things to people and the people on here are awesome, so why not? <3

Feel free to post! Happy

---

Page Prizes
For each page that ends in a '0' or a '5' I'll give away 100s to the first person who posts on that page!

Page 5 - won by ME! Just kidding, won by Rei Ann!
Page 10 - won by Juneberry!

More will be added soon!

THREAD GAME

Okay, so a couple of people and I were talking about avatars in a game, and what we would be doing, then I said we would be fighting, questing, and doing skills such as crafting, mining, cooking, fishing, etc. This led to talk of an actual game. Well, for now it would all be text-based and run as a thread here on midorea. It would possibly include pictures and definitely prizes. Please vote in the poll and post here to let me know what you guys think!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh! The air in here is different! I wonder if it's because it's a new thread? Hrm...Oh well! -saturates it with loveee-

Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
Ooh, love air! One of the best kinds of air! :o

Guess what! Happy I won a giveaway on Goodreads and the author even asked to befriend me <3 I never win anything XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
Ooooh? Congrats on winning and making a new friend! I should go look into goodreads more~

Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
Good reads is muh place!!

It's a great way to connect with people who have similar book interests Happy If you want you can add me!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
What about winning something? What book? I like books.
Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
I won a book giveaway on Goodreads Smile It's called Trust: A New Beginning. It's not my usual genre but it looks really good!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
Lucky, I want to win books. I am so jelly.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quote        
How do you add someone on good reads? I'm still trying to do the rating thing. It's having a hard time finding my favorite book xD

Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
What's the book, June? :o Click on my Goodreads link in my sig and it'll take you to my profile, where you just click "Add as friend" or even "Follow reviews" When you add someone as friend, you follow their reviews automatically and they're following yours. Happy

@Rei: Do you have a Goodreads? I enter some giveaways on there but I don't usually win, so this is a new one for me lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
Added you as a friend Happy Thanks for showing me how! I'm looking forward to looking through your info. As for the book, it's Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier. it finds the book in the search field, but just doesn't load anything... o.o;

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
No, I don't, but now I am about to go get one. Especially since I just finished a bunch of job applications. Maybe one of these will stick this time.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
I should look at the giveaways. And to be honest, I only joined goodreads because of you, Siyue. You should be their personal spokesperson xD

EDIT: Rei, you have one according to my account that added my facebook friends xP

Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
@June: No problem! And hmm, it loaded for me D: Maybe it's just being stoopid right now? It looks pretty good, I added to my list! Happy I'm gonna compare our books and see how much we have in common xD

@Rei: I hope one of them do! Smile

Edit: They should totally give me starbucks gift cards for getting people to join ;D They'd have like a billion people suddenly join

XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
I should look at the giveaways. And to be honest, I only joined goodreads because of you, Siyue. You should be their personal spokesperson xD

EDIT: Rei, you have one according to my account that added my facebook friends xP

I just made one. -blinks- -blinks- Are we friends one facebook? Do I know you and not know that I know you?