Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quote        
Your setting idea will be fine with me probably since I'm good with both- though I'll admit to not knowing the Crystal Spire reference overall. But I don't dislike space pirates and stuff anyway. I mean, some of my favorite anime are Cowboy Bebop (bounty hunters) and Outlaw Star (...outlaws says it all right) Happy

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:43 am Reply with quote        
AWESOME!

Right, well, I was thinking mostly humans unless you suggest something else. There's a small handful of star systems each with a handful of habitable planets and stations, there's generally casual space travel between the lot via certain constructions (more on that later), and each system has it's own outlaws and authorities who tend to get on each other's nerves. Obviously.

Spacecraft is lorry-like freighters, combat-oriented light fighters (fragile speedsters) and heavy fighters (slower but more heavily armed and armoured) usually used by the military/police/criminal scum etc., and of course civilian craft which is likely unarmed but somewhat armoured.

Smuggling, drug trafficking, outright piracy, and occasional murder are all the sort of stuff the criminals get up to off-world. There's probably a mafia in there somewhere.

Thing is, I'm better with world- and character-building than actual plotline, so do you have any ideas on that front?

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quote        
I can give you a general plot idea if you want, but it's super basic and jumping off your mafia statement:

The mafia had long been secretive, or at least this particular one had. It ran many businesses and seemed pretty legitimate. But one day, one of the members goes renegade. Now, they're being chased by both the police/government/military and the mafia they once were part of. And...That's basically all I've got right now at 1AM xD

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:08 am Reply with quote        
Hmmm! Sounds pretty awesome, actually. Question is, why did the renegade defect? What do they want? Who are yours and my characters gonna be exactly? Personally, I'd rather be on the shady side of the law, but that still leaves open who's the renegade from the mob and who isn't. Is the second chara an authority, another renegade mob member, an unaffiliated pirate/mercenary etc, or even a rival mobster? Very interesting, I'll be able to think up my chara after you've decided who'll be the primary renegade chara.

WEREWOLVES!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
I can play the primary renegade, or it can be basically a random person we both are after for some reason or another. I think it'd be fun to play as a shady person or a sort of dirty cop who purposely acts shady but isn't or...something.

And now I've confused myself.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:39 pm Reply with quote        
And me. But I think I get what you're saying..?

WEREWOLVES!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
At least one of us does then xD So how should we start off?

Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:41 am Reply with quote        
I know you haven't been in here in awhile, but do you rp shounen ai/yaoi/fluff/whatever you want to call it? XD
t.rexus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
I am not outrightly familiar with any of your canon preferences (although I do know, in general, about Harvest Moon and farming and dating etc etc.) but would love to get some rp going here! I'm really open for any kind of plot, and I'd be happy to plot together, even! Try to not be dissuaded by my newbie avatar; I haven't roleplayed here before, but I've been roleplaying for 9 years or so.

I don't write book-long posts. Only as long as they have to be! I love detail, description and all of that sort of thing, but I prefer to have time to respond to actions and such!
Thundering Wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 am Reply with quote        
So what fandoms do you do?