Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 am Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
I actually want to play the male doctor anyway in that plot. I have a guy who'd be perfect for it! Seriously, Shawn actually makes a perfect fit. I'm scared.

But it seems like an awesome mix. And it even fits in the aspect that he has a sister and mother (albeit his sister normally hates him because of the selfishness, and has a toddler she takes care of as a daughter). I can't imagine the sister being sick, so I might ask to change it to his 'niece' and mother, but I like the general plot and the communication info~ <3

Well the funny thing is this plot is based of a dream I had, and the queen was in it. Cause in the world this is set in, there is a huge market, but the Queen has forbaded people from the female doctor's place from going there, and so the people are angry, and the Queen ends up going undercover to find out the truth about her kingdom, but if you want we an drop that part.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Hehe, we don't need them at all to me, so we can skip those and just jump in if you'd like, Sly! Though a general starting point might be a good idea...xD

Rei: Hrm...Well, it isn't a big plot thing to me, but we can include it if you feel a need I guess. But I don't tend to like playing a queen, so you'll have to take that part too. Just personal preference I suppose, but while I don't mind minor royalty roles (princes and princesses), something about kings and queens is a little more intimidating to me to play at this moment.

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote        
Well she's really more of a new queen, being controlled by her advisors. But if can be left out, I just am used to people wanting to be girls, so I always make sure to have doubling.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quote        
Hehe, I like my male character and can always manage another girl somehow later on if needed. I think it's good to start out carefully and bring in characters as needed anyway.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 pm Reply with quote        
All right, well as for a general starting point, uhh...let me think on it? Or, do you maybe have any suggestions? Sorry for being a little brain dead at the moment. Sweat
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Hrm...Well, it depends. We could start with someone being spooked by the ghost, or someone telling a ghost story or...something?

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm...well what do you think of starting with having a normal character (or whatever you want) telling a story to my ghost hunter which, you know, peaks her interest, or something, and ghostly hijinks can ensue...or something? Laugh
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh, that sounds fun! Like, "I heard there's a ghost wandering around in the hospital and moving things. You should check it out since you like ghosts yay." But more well written, obviously.

Hrm...Do you want to play the normal and the hunter, or want me to use my normalish character who's oblivious and just happens to feel like telling the story? Happy

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, exactly. xD; Uh...if you don't mind, we could have your normal character telling my hunter...since I already sort of have two characters in mind myself. Sweat
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
No problem! Well then, should I be the one to start, or do you want to? Also, any title in mind? o.o;

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm...either of us could start it. Sorry to be vague, but I don't mind either way. xD; If you want me to, I will.~

As for titles, uuuhhh...I suck at titles, so if you've one in mind let me know. Sweat Laugh

Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
I have none in mind, so...I will ask you to start just to say you can choose any title you want. Because I have a feeling if I do it it'll be super super lame.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Haha. All right, all right. I'll start up a thread for us then. But I can't promise you that my title *won't* be lame. Laugh
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
...Here's what my title would be: Sly x June 1x1.
The end. See? Simple, lame and bland. xD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
Well, maybe mine's better than that...? I don't know. xD; But when you have a chance, it's up so check it out.~ Hai