Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
I made a simple spreadsheet listing all of the rares available on Midorea, grouping them by how they became available. Although I'm calling the list complete, I haven't had anyone check my work, so please run through and tell me if something is wrong!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkRbNRzjPw1GdElnR01OYWJ1VTFrbWVtVzFmbHRzMnc&usp=sharing

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
A. I love it all together. It's quite neat to see them and learn more about the origins of items in this manner.

B. It's so much more organized then any spreadsheet I have ever made x-o

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Did you sAY SPREADSHEETS????

I go crazy with these things. It's just so much easier to process everything when it's in a table like this.

And I'm glad you like it! I intend to keep it updated... but to be honest, I'm pretty awful at remembering these things. So, I hope people will remind me in here. XD

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I'll be sure to try to remember to remind you then. But yep, you really do go all out with them. Mine are so lazy comparatively. Now I feel bad a bit... But I do love spreadsheets in general. I use them quite a bit with my writing. I plan out character relations, how they call one another, etc...All with that stuff. So I do love the use of them. But yours is just so much more well done <3

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Oh this is so great! I love looking at things like this.

Perhaps next to the item you could also put the month/year, just in number form? Like (8/2013) to indicate when they each came out? I know that information is in the item guide but it would be nice to have on the spreadsheet too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
I'll think about adding that in. :]

MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, dates would be nice c:

Also I love spreadsheets XP

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!