Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
I like to research a game a little before I make a character. This game seems highly adaptable meaning you can change a lot of character traits and attributes after creation. I haven't found any information about racial tribes or elements yet. Can either of these be changed after creation?

Also I noticed one of the moderators had a race of 'Lower Diety' and class of 'Assassin' In the creation section I read that only nomadic humans can become lower dieties but I didn't see anything about assassins. Do more classes open up as you gain levels? And if so is there a full list of possabilites anywhere? Is the Lower Diety race something that the average player can aspire to or is that a moderator advantage?

If there are any threads dedicated to character creation details, could someone please link them? The wiki currently seems a little light on specifics - http://midorea.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. I suspect that will grow as the game grows. It's always just a matter of time.[/url]
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
Hello! You're correct, you may not change your race or element after creation; although you can delete and recreate a character with different ones. You can, however, change (or upgrade) your class, as well as upgrading any of your character attributes through either silver or leveling in the battle system.

As for the Lower Deity race, it's a mod race, although as you've probably noticed they don't have to choose it if they do not want to. There is also the Deity race, which is admin only if they choose to have it. The bit about nomadic humans becoming lower deities is just part of the lore of the world of Midorea, traditionally the Deities would choose someone from the nomadic humans to become a lower deity.

The Assassin class is an upgrade or promotion available to the Rogue class chain. It is the third tier of that chain, preceded by Hunter, and yes any user can aspire to be an assassin. Here is a list of the different classes and where they upgrade.

I don't know of any up-to-date threads that help guide through character creation, although the forum the thread I linked is in has info to start out with.

Feel free to ask or PM me any specific questions you have about creating your character, I'd be happy to help you.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you. I was waffling between a couple of options for my character. That answered what I needed to know.

For my own reference I did find a couple helpful guides in the City Enterence section that were also helpful.

Help Center 1

Help Center 2

Now I am looking for instructions on playing the 'Explore' section and hot to use the various skill. New games are always a learning process Cool