Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Peril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
In the middle of a battle with an Ogre, my Double Sabre of Darkness disappeared out of my drop-down weapon menu. It's still in my inventory with 139/150 duration, and I don't have any level or stat restrictions for using it. So why isn't it showing up?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
You don't have any mana points left to use it with.

Peril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, duh! I didn't notice it used my mana points, haha. I think this is my first weapon that does. :P

Thank you.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
No problem!

Peril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Now I am wondering, which other weapons from the shop have a mana cost to using them? I thought the sabre would be very efficient, but now that I also consider the additional cost of 300 silver to restore all the mana it uses... not so much. Can I assume that if the item references an element (such as darkness in the case of the sabre), it will use mana? Is there a guide somewhere I can look at?
Sameth_Delaetus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
Peril wrote:
Now I am wondering, which other weapons from the shop have a mana cost to using them? I thought the sabre would be very efficient, but now that I also consider the additional cost of 300 silver to restore all the mana it uses... not so much. Can I assume that if the item references an element (such as darkness in the case of the sabre), it will use mana? Is there a guide somewhere I can look at?

In the shops, you can click the weapon in question and it should show you the weapons stats, which will include if there's a mana cost.

For instance...the Axe of Evil has an additional mana cost of 1. (found here: http://midorea.com/adr_shops.php?mode=view_item&item_id=7709&store_id=4&shop_id=1)

As to a guide, I'm working on one on my main but it's slow going at the moment XD

Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

(Will assassinate someone for an Huo Draconem Svarde, Adult Dragon Wings Ice Adult Dragon Wings Fire Happy )
Peril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, thank you! Yes, I did see that guide. I imagine making one is a pretty tedious process with lots of work involved. But it would be extremely rewarding to finish it! Good luck!