Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. What items can be enchanted?
Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:31 am Reply with quote        
This is more then likely a silly question but... I just simply have no idea what I'm doing wrong right now...

I have purchased the "Enchantment Spell Exceptional" a few days ago in the hopes of enchanting some of the weapons my character owns, however, in the forge, it say that I have no tools I can enchant.

So I would like to know what weapons can be enchanted.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
Not ever item can be enchanted. You can see whether an item can be enchanted or not by clicking on the Info button from your inventory or clicking on the thumbnail of the item in the shop. There is a field that says Maximum Power from Forge use. If the number is 1 or 0, then the item cannot be enchanted. If the item is greater than that, then it can be.

An explanation: Maximum Power from Forge use is the highest power that a weapon can reach, not an additional amount of power added on. Look at A Single Red Rose. It has a max of 8 and a power of 6. That means that it can be enchanted up to a power of 8 - so it can be enchanted for 2 more points before reaching max power.

Axe of Evil, however, has a max of 1 and a power of 10. That means that it cannot be enchanted because the maximum power earned from enchantment is 1 - which is less than its base power.

I hope that makes sense!

Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
It made a lot of sense once I went into the shop and took a look at the weapons Smile.

Thank you for replying and explaining :3.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
No problem! I like your avatar, by the way. ^^

Locking now.