Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Well, have you?
Yup, I'm rich!
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Nope, sadface..
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
I don't battle. Peace out!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pepsi is awesome!
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
Hey guys. Please stay on the topic of silver earning, or take the conversation to The Lounge.

Weiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:47 am Reply with quote        
I earn a lot from battling but then I usually ave to go to the temple to heal myself because I have twenty five health points. Which goes down, every time I get somewhere in the 200s it goes back to 100 something. Any helpful items out there that can prevent this?
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
Healing apples or potions, from the magic shop. Apples fill 30HP, and can be used 25 times. Don't know about potions, I only use apples. Or if you use the temple, don't do the full refill unless it's cheaper than a partial. I'm not the best example, since I have several hundred HP, but basically don't fight until you die and have to be revived totally. After a fight, if your health is low-ish, go top it off with a partial refill. Make sense?
Weiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
Yup, thanks for the info! You keep helping me Happy