Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Siyue's Event Freebz - Page 40 mayhaps? <3
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
Of course June! What's going on? :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
Meh, head hurts. xD I got my denial for SSDI from the mail and basically, my judge was one of those 'hanging judges'. And it was super confusing to read too. So...Yep. Gotta bug my lawyer again tomorrow~ Wheee! -shot-

But yeah. Headaches suck. But midorea makes it lots better Happy That, and staring at my fake sofia twitter I made for the fun of it. Tweeting in opposite speak is fun.

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
Siyue wrote:
@Rei: I was feeling very close to throwing up earlier, and drank some hot chocolate. It made my stomach feel better, maybe you have something warm to drink? Some tea?

I don't know, I had drank something eariler and had pills for the cramps I am having and that caused me to upchuck. So I'm not sure if someone warm would help. I want whole wheat toast.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
Whole wheat toast is good when your stomach is upchucking because it's mild. If your gut is still complaining, another good thing would be something with peppermint. Peppermint relaxes the stomach. Also, if you're drinking anything, just sip. SIP. If you drink too fast you'll upchuck again possibly because your stomach is still possibly a problem. If you can't handle food but can handle sips, drink something like gatorade. These are all tips I've learned from my nurse/honorary aunt and from experience.

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Well I had nothing to eat at all today, even when i got sick eariler, all I had was some midol and powerade. We have no wheat toast or peppermint, I sad.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, I didn't remember seeing it. My memory stinks. But midol is good if it's menstrual I think...And powerade is good since it'll give you electrolytes. It works the same as gatorade for the purpose I meant for it so..xD

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
@June: Oh my x_x lawyer Jab

xD

I'm glad midorea makes it better! Happy Also Rune Factory looks like a really interesting game!

@Rei: Yeah wheat toast would be great :/ Just don't strain yourself or anything. If you need to rest, rest!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
Sorry, I didn't remember seeing it. My memory stinks. But midol is good if it's menstrual I think...And powerade is good since it'll give you electrolytes. It works the same as gatorade for the purpose I meant for it so..xD

Well I'm am dealing with lady troubles, but it seems I am also ill. Yay! Normally I drink Gatorade to help with the pain, I was taught that trick in high school from a teacher, which made my life so much easier, my pain is like a high ten, when this time hits.
Anyways Target doesn't sell gatorade in the cold cases, so I sub using powerade, but my body rejected it today. Which was sad, man I want toast now.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
It is, but it also depends on which one you get and your interests. I LOVE rune factory, but I really couldn't get into the first console version, Rune Factory: Frontier. I love the characters in all games though. They're all so bright and colorful and...weird (well in most games xD). In RF3 there's Sofia with her opposite speak, and then Pia who's a mermaid and obsessed with baths and eliminating squid. o.o;

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
What number is the rune factory that is for the Ps3?
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
PS3...You mean Tides of Destiny? It doesn't have a number~ Just a name. The only ones with numbers are the handheld versions (not sure why they did that but meh). That one's pretty neat <3

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
I have Tides ones, but I stopped playing it because I had to beat the game to be a girl and that bothered me.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah at least you can ever play a girl though in that one. Well, technically, you can play a girl in Rune Factory 2...You start out as a male, but in order to even beat the game you have to get married and have a child, so that you can play your child to actually do the main storyline. And your child can be boy or girl! But...you can't really marry so...It sorta depends. I personally enjoyed it though. :3

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
I plan to get 4, because in that one you can be a girl or a guy at the start of the game, just like the Harvest Moon games now a days. I just wish more games took into accoaunt that, we ladies want ladies leads, that aren't all sexualized.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, in my case I don't really mind playing a boy if I have to, since I mostly play for the general gameplay and the story itself. Personally, I mostly am still waiting for marriage being universal and non-gender-based. But, for now, I can just cross-dress in ANB if I feel like it o3o

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next