Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quote        
He's actually been laughing today c: Normally he just makes all manner of bizarre noises..
He has a sweet laugh.. Normally I'm a miserable git who doesn't like kids but.. I can like this one.

Managed to get a picture of him, he's standing on a box there to look out the window, every time a car goes by he goes "Dada?" ... He looks all angelic here but he's been a little sod today xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Kalietha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quote        
Definitely a cute little kiddo XD
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, Kupsy (er, I mean Pikmin ^^; ), somehow I managed not to comment here earlier. I'm sorry, I really meant to! ;-; Anyway, sorry for your crap day and all. I'm glad that your budgie went peacefully and that the others weren't too affected by her loss, at least. I hate it when pets die; when I was young I used to tell my mom that I wished I could die before all of my pets so I wouldn't have to experience losing them. LOL. Was a morbid child. xD; Here's hoping the rest of your week goes better. *Hugs.*

Also: askmalsdakal Your nephew is SO ADORABLE!! Weeeee Soft Smile I mean, that hair.~ <3 My cousin just had a baby on the third, and she's the cutest little thing...but I can't wait till she can actually move around a bit and do stuff. Hahaha. Though I am dreading those "terrible twos" and such. xD;

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
His hair is just... the best thing ever. Any opportunity I get, I pat his hair.
I imagine he'll get so sick of it that when he grows up he'll shave his hair xD

I've been feeling a lot better today, but my luck hasn't been much better.
Earlier I was blowing him bubbles and managed to break the wand.
And then while distracted watching him, I somehow managed to delete my Fire Emblem data O.o

Then again, it's not like I mind playing through it again.. And making a team of DOOM.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
D'awww, I can't imagine a cute kid like that being too bad. :P

Yeah, playing through games is always fun for me. Good luck! I don't know much about Fire Emblem, so I can't say much more on it, haha.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
He is eeeeeevil. He lures you in with his poofy hair and his cute brown eyes..
And you're trapped. Doomed to be forever blowing bubbles and trying to stop him from breaking things.

Just kidding :p He is mischievous yes, but no more than any other kid his age.. He's just really smart so he's figured out how to open doors and drawers already, and when we tape things shut he's figured out how to take it off.. Though the tape gets stuck to his hand which is funny xD

Most important thing about Fire Emblem - MAGES.
Bouncy Heart Maaaages Bouncy Heart

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:41 pm Reply with quote        
XD I could see you going up to him. "Did you try to get in the drawers?"
"No."
"Are you sure? Because I think I see tape on your hands."
*hides hands behind back* "I didn't do it!"

Kids are the best. <3

Maaaageeeees. Weeeee

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
It's frustrating just how much I care about him lol..
For years I've been like nope. Don't like kids. Make them go away.

... Roman.. *huggles*
If anyone tried to hurt him... Well.. Nothing would be bad enough.

Only thing I don't like about the Fire Emblem mages is, as usual, there's no ice spell. There's fire, lightning, wind, and dark... No ice. Where's my ice.. WHERE?!
Biggest pet peeve on things like mmos too is that water/ice is almost ALWAYS the healer. Come oooon, I want to be able to impale people on ice and freeze them, is that so wrong?
I mean.. Yeah it probably is, but still.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
I've always liked kids, haha. And it's okay if he's the exception to the rule. <3 That just makes him more special.

Ahh, yeah. I tried to make a mage in GW2 but they're pretty squishy (as expected) and it's hard to solo her, so I don't get to use her much. I really need to find a guild, but I don't want to socialize. I just want to pull my Mido buddies in. XD

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
I played GW2 too, in fact that was one of my most recent hates of the water/healer thing.

I ended up having to use fire most of the time just to be viable, and fire is my most hated element... I never joined a guild lol, soloed everything xD Wish I'd known anyone on Midorea to play it - Maybe we should make a guild :p

EDIT: Wait, actually I wouldn't be able to 'cos I'm on a euro server... I hate that I can't guest to US servers Sad

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
You can't? D: That sucks.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I'd wanted to play with some friends a while back, and it was all nope. /denial
I was a sad little elementalist...

JOLLY COOPERATION!