Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sorry. :/ It seems like you're home now, at least.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
Well I feel a little better now lol, getting fed up of this whole ear thing, turns out my appointment is the 16th, not the 14th. It's so long to wait..

I'm gonna try phoning them tomorrow to see if I can get it sooner somehow. Sorry for being so grumbly lol, just seems like things just wont go right. At least Nova got a nice burial, with a flower on top as well.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, when I have to wait a long time, I'll call every morning just in case someone canceled. Sometimes they will have a sudden opening.

And that's nice. :] What kind of flower?

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
It was a sweet pea, one of these, really pretty and dainty. She's also been buried near some other birds we've lost.. We keep a lot of birds.. Well, the picture made that obvious o3o

I feel quite a bit better now for venting, even if people are sick of it lol... Am still fed up of my ears, but other than that I'm just sleepy...
EDIT: This is me right now: Link
Look at that grumpy sleepy faaaace...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, I love that flower. ^^

And I'm not sick of it, goofy. You look adorable, by the way. xP Maybe take a nap?

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
Naps make me cranky o3o And I'm watching Masterchef. It's making me hungry even though I wouldn't eat most of the stuff on it - I had no idea it was even legal to eat crocodile o-o

I constantly think somehow I'm getting on peoples nerves... Need to stop it .-.
I SHALL DEDICATE THIS TIME TO BRAINSTORMING... THINGS.
I'll... think of something to think of. Brain says no but I don't listen to it.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it's legal... Wait, do you live in the US? >< I can't remember. Sorry.

I think a lot of people do that. It's understandable. AND YEAH, YOU DO THAT. *high fives* Show that brain who's boss.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
I live in the UK, fairly sure we don't have crocodiles here yet they were cooking them on masterchef... It seems like the sort of thing that would be really gross!

I'm trying to think of ideas for the band, and for the weapon contest going on at the moment. All areas are drawing a blank o-o I want to make a weapon that's all pewpewawesomesdeathrawr..
... Omg I should call the weapon that!

Chu... <(o.o<)

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, not sure you have them there, haha. I've never had it, but I always imagined it being really tough. Can't get past the thick skin, I guess.

That sounds like a wonderful weapon. xP

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quote        
Problem is, whenever I think of it I think of a chibi Ironman..
And I don't think that would be allowed c:

CHU.
Why can I buy intelligence on the battle system but I can't buy it in real life?
-waves money at brain-

(milk makes me hyper.. Not sure why)

JOLLY COOPERATION!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
So sorry to hear about your budgie! I hope the others stay happy and healthy. It's always hard to lose a pet.

If we could buy intelligence with money 99% of our problems could be solved. Duh
Unless you have no money of course

You're the second person I've heard of who gets hyper from milk, I wonder why that happens to some people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks killer c: All the others seem fine at the moment, I'm gonna be checking them a lot more.. Though I checked Nova not long ago and she seemed fine (by check I mean their weight, with most of their illnesses the weight is the first to go..)

I will miss her a lot, but I'm feeling a lot better than I was before, especially knowing she went peacefully, eyes shut and laying down like she just decided to sleep. And I'm at least happy to see the budgie who liked her most isn't pining too much, it'd be awful to see him sad.

-buys all the intelligence ever and hoards it... turns crazy and builds a fortress on jupiter.. 'cos jupiter has the best Holst music-

Humans are odd creatures... There must somewhere somehow be a milk hyperness gene Happy
Milk milk milk milk..... Cows are awesome, you know that?
I really do sound crazy...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Kalietha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds like you had a really horrible day. *hugs* I remember how I loved my budgerigars, and how devastated I was when they died...
Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 am Reply with quote        
Thank you Smile It means a lot that people here are so nice about it, especially with the experiences I've had elsewhere.. She only lived about one and a half years though, nowhere near how long they can.. That's one of the worst things, she didn't get to live her whole life.
But as I said, I'm so happy she went peacefully at least.. I hate seeing them suffer.

Neo (the one that liked her most) has almost instantly moved on to flirting with Charlie. He got over that really quick lol.

Got Roman over today, my Godson (nephew)... He's running around, breaking things, squealing.. Very much a good distraction from thinking about budgies at least! I'll have to get a picture of him at some point.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Kalietha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 am Reply with quote        
XD Kids definitely make a good distraction.