Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Auctions & Raffles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Few >.<....thank goodness people are nicer here and can take critiques for their site. I mean i've been places where people are reporting problems
and the admins/ higher up people are all like
"THERE'SNOPROBLEMHERE,tHE SITEISPERFECT ,THE ONLY PROBLEMHERE IS YOUR NEWNESS"
and i;m all like
Jab
for real?

LOL!! rareshiny sword
i agree with you....
this auction did drain a lot of it away...i know it cut my funds in half
what this site needs is a way to drain silver.....that's what it is! (apart from the problem already stated)....that way people would actually want silver...and not just items
because we have here a new battle system that is constantly producing new silver....and no where for it to go (relatively nowhere,i understand there's commons and stuff like that, but more of a silver sink is what we need to balance out the silver creation)

~(o.o~) you can't hide the other pretty items from me *steals*
i think we share obsessions
i usually like to make avies with white/gold things
Kalietha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
List 5 of your most wanted rares.

Erm...XD I haven't been a member for long enough to really know the rares. So assuming all your auction items were rares, with my current knowledge, I'd say the phoenix, the artiche renna cape, the elemental cape, actias lunaris, and nectar of the earth dragons.

How hard do you think it is to get rares that you want?

Given the apparent inactivity of most members on this site, I would guess very hard.

Between Temple of Gold, Black Market Import, Event, Quest, and Monster Drop items, what would you most like to see in auctions/raffles/giveaways?

Event probably. What are quest items? Or am I mixing up event and quest? Again, new to site, not sure on terminology.

Would you participate in a future auction/raffle/giveaway?

Assuming items I was interested in, definitely!

If we posted random giveaways/contests on our social networks (Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr) would you participate on those networks for a chance to win?

Nope. I'm not on any of them and never intend to be.

What do you think would be the best way for us to make old rares accessible for you?

1. Auctions like this.
2. Possibly some sort of giftbag items in events, that has a chance of generating one of the old event items?
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
List 5 of your most wanted rares. Lothar, Essence of the Water Dragons, Baby Earth Dragon Wings, Baby Ice Dragon Wings, and Baby Fire Dragon Wings.
How hard do you think it is to get rares that you want? Pretty hard
Between Temple of Gold, Black Market Import, Event, Quest, and Monster Drop items, what would you most like to see in auctions/raffles/giveaways?
A combination of all of them when and if possible
Would you participate in a future auction/raffle/giveaway? Most definitely.
If we posted random giveaways/contests on our social networks (Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr) would you participate on those networks for a chance to win? If it was Facebook sure I don't have a Twitter or Tumbler otherwise I think site ones would be great.
What do you think would be the best way for us to make old rares accessible for you?
It looks like several people have already given ideas that seem good. The only thing I might add to the pile is maybe do an older item in the temple of gold or black market imports as an antique item type deal not very often but maybe every six months or so. Otherwise Auctions, Raffles and random giveaways seem like a good idea.

I myself don't really get doubles of items I think I have doubles from this event simply because I was silly and didn't read what was said when I got the items and didn't realize it was important till a bit later then I went back and got the items again just to get the story lol. I will probably give them away or sell them at some point seeing as I don't like having doubles if I don't need them lol.

Peril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
List 5 of your most wanted rares. Attire of the Phoenix, Fallen Gentleman (even though this is one is actually pretty new and might still be obtainable), Guise of the Saidon, Girasonne Weaponry Set, and Girasonne Scarf.

How hard do you think it is to get rares that you want? Well, before this auction I had never gotten any, and honestly I don't expect to get anymore until something like this happens again. I check the marketplace a lot but it seems like no one ever wants to part with their rare items for just silver. This auction is the only time I really felt like my silver had any worth. And that makes it nearly impossible for new users to get old items.

Between Temple of Gold, Black Market Import, Event, Quest, and Monster Drop items, what would you most like to see in auctions/raffles/giveaways? Temple of Gold items! Though I would also love to see past BMIs and EIs.

Would you participate in a future auction/raffle/giveaway? Yes. Smile

If we posted random giveaways/contests on our social networks (Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr) would you participate on those networks for a chance to win? Hmmm, likely not. I don't use Twitter or Tumblr, and I like to keep my facebook separate from my involvement on avatar sites. But if you had something I couldn't resist, I might break my own rules, hah.

What do you think would be the best way for us to make old rares accessible for you? Stuff like this is good. Raffles would be good too.

Peril is also Zillah.
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
List 5 of your most wanted rares. Actias Lunaris , Gala of Lunaris, Faerie Dragon Archery Set, Gala of the Harpein Aquilus, Jobian Shepherd Crook

How hard do you think it is to get rares that you want? Pretty hard. Most people aren't willing to give them up, and if they do they are super expensive.

Between Temple of Gold, Black Market Import, Event, Quest, and Monster Drop items, what would you most like to see in auctions/raffles/giveaways? Temple of Gold items, or quest items that are no longer available.

Would you participate in a future auction/raffle/giveaway? Yes.

If we posted random giveaways/contests on our social networks (Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr) would you participate on those networks for a chance to win? Yes! Absolutely! Anything for a chance to win the items that I want. Some of them I just want that badly.

What do you think would be the best way for us to make old rares accessible for you? Auctions, raffles, special events, contests. Anything will do as long as there is a chance to get them. I don't like auctions that much, but if they are there, might as well take the chance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quote        
List 5 of your most wanted rares. Uh...I honestly have a lot of the rares I'd like, but of course they're more. Sacred Sake of the Wind Dragons, Nightshade Assassin, Demonias Stigma, Gala of the Eloquial Dove, and Phoenix are the ones that come to mind just now. Sweat
How hard do you think it is to get rares that you want? It's pretty hard. In part because users don't sell rares too often, and in part because when they want to trade I'm mostly unwilling to part with any of my own rares for a different item. xD;
Between Temple of Gold, Black Market Import, Event, Quest, and Monster Drop items, what would you most like to see in auctions/raffles/giveaways? Either old Temple of Gold items, or possibly some BMIs.
Would you participate in a future auction/raffle/giveaway? Oh absolutely. Even if I don't win, it's fun and I love that it gives newer users a chance to get their hands on some cool old stuff.
If we posted random giveaways/contests on our social networks (Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr) would you participate on those networks for a chance to win? I would if I noticed them; I check my Facebook rarely these days, and I frequent Tumblr even less, I don't have a Twitter account, sooo...like I said, if I happened to notice, I would participate.
What do you think would be the best way for us to make old rares accessible for you? Auctions are nice every now and then, but perhaps raffles would be nice for those who don't horde silver like I do. xD; Also, I'm a big fan of giving old rares away as contest prizes.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:25 am Reply with quote        
Thanks for continuing to give feedback, everyone! I am still reading it.

I hope I didn't give the impression that we're going to stop giving rares away as contest prizes. Sweat We wouldn't do that. I'm glad to know that you all think it's a good idea though.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
List 5 of your most wanted rares.
Gala of Eloquial Dove, The Cursed Ones, NALA THE GHOST CAT FOR REAL, Kumijing, Sash of all those important midorea people
How hard do you think it is to get rares that you want?
Moderately difficult, because even with having lots of money/duplicates of old items, it is still hard to get old items from users. And sometimes I am able to win contests for rare items but not always for the items I'm looking for.
More "Item(ARI,EI,BMI,Event, or Quest) of your choice" prizes
Would you participate in a future auction/raffle/giveaway?
Yes definitely :P
If we posted random giveaways/contests on our social networks (Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr) would you participate on those networks for a chance to win?
Facebook, yes, but I don't use the other two as much and I would be sad if I missed out on something because of it.
Contests /o/ and... maybe some type of reward system.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
    /quietly kills self because I thought it started the 20th for some reason/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
Is "NALA THE GHOST CAT FOR REAL" actually real? Oh Mai
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Only Cat has it. Currently.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Huh, not sure what it looks like then. I'll have to hunt the Dream Avatar generator.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
It's blacklisted. :P

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm. XD Has Cat worn it in the last...two months? What am I kidding, I won't remember anyways. lol

edit:

Oh she has it on now! So cute! Oh Mai
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for forgetting about the raffles! Thanks for the feedback, guys. Here is the list of entries:
1. Scarlet SilverFire
2. Juneberry
3. Saygen40
4. Pikmin
5. Jandi
6. Kalietha
7. KoyiTar
8. Peril
9. x_lilmissNINJA_x
10. Sly
11. lexi luthor

I'll send out items now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next