Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
fickle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
not much people around lately. i think theyre all waiting for the arrival of v3.

anyways, i know you asked a couple days ago, but right now i'm great, just had myself a big sushi feast and it's almost my bed time. how are you?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Hahaha sorry I'm a fevv days late in replying myself, My little girl is sick so I could be better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 am Reply with quote        
Right this moment, exactly half of my left hand is freezing, but the rest of it is fine. I'm very confused. (And I'm not talking fingers versus palm, I'm talking half of my palm and some of my fingers are cold)

So yesterday, I had to go to a doctor's appointment that neither my mom nor I could remember what it was for. But my doc didn't know why we were there either, so she just treated it like a basic check-in on how I was doing. At some point, she started saying how I needed to get out of the house more (I don’t argue on that) and that I’ve essentially had my life on hold for 2-3 years now. (Again, also p-much true) So basically it’s like I don’t actually know how to be a normal person or a young adult or anything, because doctors have been my life for the last few years. And now I’m expected to go to college and start living a real life, of which I have had basically NO preparation for. So…We have to slowly reintegrate me into society so I can interact with people and become a normal, social human being again. I feel like a wild animal that was injured and taken in to a rehabilitation clinic for so long that it forgot how to be a wild animal and now has to learn all over again before it can go off back into the woods or whatever. XD I'm like a wildcat that forgot how to wildcat.
fickle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
i hope the little one is better now Happy i hope she's a fan of orange juice, it really does help.

kacey, weird! my hand gets cold if i'm on the computer and it's chilly, cos of the mouse and my hand not being under the blanket n stuff. but it's the whole hand for me.
good luck with re-wilding(?) yourself! i think it's normal social behavior to balance a broom stick on one finger in public :P i'm kidding hah
really, i wish you luck with socializing again Soft Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Hey everyone, sorry I vvas gone for so long again, the little has been keeping me busy plus the vveather has been pretty bad and i've been trying to keep up vvith everything irl and everything x.x

hovv has everyone been?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
Been good! Pretty busy at school so I disappeared for a little bit.

How are you? Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
/clears the dust out of this place/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
/sweeps it back in/

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
*Wipes muddy boots on the rug.* Happy
Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:31 pm Reply with quote