Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:29 am Reply with quote        
    Okay, so I'm going to go with the bit that MIGHT have been supposed to go in help first, then move on to a few suggestions.

I just deleted my character on my mule, to check out the new classes, and I was only given three options - warrior (Fighter, whatever the base class is), rogue, panhandler - There was no bard, no mage, nothing except those three. I don't know if it was just me, I can easily delete my character and give it a hard refresh to check it out again, or screen cap if necessary.

So, suggestions!

It would be great to have hovers or something telling what the stats effect. Strength and con is obvious. As a baby dnder, I can kind of figure out the rest, but even having an idea, it would be nice to see for sure that a thing does what I think it does.

Races should probably be updated. Maybe I'm wrong, but when I was looking at them, I was just thinking that they ought to be the dragon clans. But, you know, I could be wrong. I'm probably wrong.

I'd also really love to see, in the class description, which stats are the most useful. What is effected by what. (Maybe also roll for stats AFTER we pick a class)

Finally, on this account, my race is ice dragon and that's why I'm hesitant to delete and start over. The ice dragon race was a special gift during like ... the first event ever maybe? And even though I don't think it really means anything, I'd be sad to see it go :c

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:41 am Reply with quote        
All I can answer from this is the class thing - Have you tried remaking again? On your alt obviously... I think certain classes need certain stats so if you're missing mage and bard, low intelligence will have most likely been the problem.
MASH THAT DICE ROLL!

Personally I can get all of them 'cos for some reason I decided to level to 30 and buy stats so they were at least all 20+ xD

EDIT: Also, assuming the class stats are the same, I've found assassin to be the best one, it gives a lot of good stuff. BUT, I would start a new character as a fighter and then switch it to rogue if you have the money, 'cos fighter has a much higher starting HP.
However for all I know mage could be awesome now thanks to the changes Happy I'd still start as a fighter though for that HP <3

Also if you plan on spending money on stats I'd probably do it at a lower level 'cos then you'll get a lot of stats for your money, then level up and get the rest Happy
(Wish I'd done that...)

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:15 am Reply with quote        
You're not the only one having the class issue! I tried doing different races and stuff to help, but I still only get four (though at least I get four?) - warrior, rogue, panhandler and monk. Not sure why. I posted a question in the info kiosk before looking here, but know you're not alone at least either way. >w<

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quote        
All of the classes are available - you just have to have high enough stats to use them. Read my post here.
http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=485222#485222

The hover option is a good idea. I'll forward that to Max and see what he can do.

I don't think that dragon clans will be available to choose. Maybe in the future we can have high-leveled quests or something to unlock a new race... but we already have a wide variety of races, and our focus is on all of the races from the old Earths. The classes did receive a slight update with the stat modifiers, but I still need to go through and change their descriptions. I need to do the same with the classes too.

Absolutely. I will definitely include something like "this class requires high dexterity to play" in the descriptions.

Hm... I'll talk to Cat and see what I can do about the Ice Dragon race.

Thanks for your feedback!

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 am Reply with quote        
I'm really glad knight has been improved, probably gonna go for that now, good hp, decent mp, and the armor is <3 (I know warrior's is better, but myeh on that)

I wonder if there could be something in the shop in the future for race / element change etc... 'cos I have no idea why I picked light, I'd love to be ice instead xD But I don't really want to restart my character...

Hope you get your Ice Dragon race sorted Squid Bouncy Heart

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote        
Ahh, that's a good point. You can change class and everything, so why can't you change your element? I'll bring it up.

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:28 am Reply with quote        
    Thanks so much for the response, Chu! I'm sorry if I'm just tacking on more work for you. If it makes you feel better, you look AMAZING.

And yeah, I rerolled the stats on my mule, and was able to get all of the classes to show up. I just don't know which I want to pick now lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 am Reply with quote        
Thank you! And I like getting feedback. It means that people are interested in our changes enough to talk to us about them. That's really rewarding.

And I'm glad it works for you now. Good luck choosing. xP

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quote        
Squid, I feel the same way about the race. I never battle on this character because she sucks, but I would never change it, just so I could keep my ice dragon race xD

::Shop::