Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;; lonely squid
Reika

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
Seven Eleven ? whaaat
since when was that place a jewelry store ? xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
    We sold a couple of different rings. And helicopters ... And ... uh ... I don't know. We sold a lot of things.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quote        
Huh. I knew about the rings, but not the helicopters.

Squid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
    Like the remote control ones? We had some between twenty and like ... a hundred and twenty? They were pretty popular.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
Huh. I don't doubt that they're there. XD I'm really unobservant. I've just never seen them at a 7-Eleven.

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
my seven eleven has a rack of cash cards for online gaming, probably because there are a lot of kids around.

the one up the street has a rack dedicated to tobacco chew

I'm sure 7-11 has many diff products... but I'm usually there for gas or slurpees Laugh

Atom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
I've not been to a 7-11 in ages. There's not one really close to here anyway...besides, I'm a QuikTrip junkie. Laugh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
    Holy shit I just want to go anywhere and get some fucking alcohol. This is actually the worst about being in Canada. All three of the places I could go to get a fucking bottle close at nine. Ugh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
WEE! I'm 24 today! Had to work...but my mom took me to Red Lobster for my birthday! YAY!

I haven't been to a 7-11 in over a year...well...not in one...the place where I get gas is an Exxon/7-11...never been inside the store. XD
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh, happy birthday!~ Sucks that you had to work...I'm a baby and have taken off every birthday since I began working. xD; I'm 25 now, and I don't see that changing for my 26th. birthday. Laugh Red Lobster is great though; one of my favorite restaurants, in fact. I loooovvvveee their biscuits. Hai
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Their biscuits are SOO delicious! *totally brought leftovers of them home along with the leftovers of her lobster pizza*

Well...This is my first week of this new job I am working. And I am being trained...so I couldn't really take off. Plus today was the only day of the week that I was being shown how to close (I didn't do anything...just watch because that's all he wanted me to do).
Squid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
    Everyone talking about birthdays and jobs

:c

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
wish i had a job. and a birthday.
just kidding. i have one but i'll pretend i don't.

i just went and googled those biscuits. I'm so confused they look like baked mashed potatoes, but solid xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
I've never even been to Red Lobster. Every time I see something about the biscuits, I just think of this story:
http://mythchief.tumblr.com/post/13139242894/so-there-i-was-ready-to-take-a-shower-i-mean-i

Reika

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
ohnooooo xD
that reminds me of a time i saw this goopy white stuff in my soap dish and then realised that the soap had pretty much dissolved from being pelted with water. It dissolved grossly. ew