Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;; lonely squid
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
    Hey guys look an event and it's all oceany I hope there's tentacles in it for me at the end. I'd quite like to work for some tentacles.

Uhh. So this week I'm all alone for like the first time so I would like to perhaps try to socialize a bit so you lot should chat with me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, Squid!

A week of loneliness? I wish I could have a week where it was just me...that could be quite nice. *tends to get more things done when she is home alone than when someone else is home*
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
    When I lived with my mother, when she was at work, or wasn't home for a week or something I was always quite alright. I never minded being alone then, and even spent a lot of time alone in my room.

But I got married about two months ago, and I've been living with my husband since February and he's at his family cottage with a couple of his bros and I'm home alone and I'm kind of losing my shit, actually.

I made it three hours without crying though, and I haven't really be able to stop since because I'm a huge needy baby girl squid

I ought to use this time to get stuff done. We're moving at the end of the month, and cleaning and packing wouldn't be horrible, but it's tough to get out of bed right now (Again, huge needy baby girl squid)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
can you go hang with your squid gurls?

Neutral doesn't seem fair that he leave you to do all the packing and cleaning

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Aww. *hugs*
Congratulations on being married! Happy

Moving sucks. But at least you still have a while to get things together and packed. When I moved (with my mom was leaving my dad and I went with her), I really only had a weekend to get stuff together.

I would love to have my own place though...don't make enough though. That and my mom has already told me she prefers me living with her especially after her heart attack and double bypass surgery just a little over a year ago.
But I need more space. All my stuff is in my room except for some large drawing/paper pads. So I don't have space at all so my room stays a constant mess even when clean.
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
    I'd love to go home for the week, but since the cats are with me in Canada, I can't leave because there'd be no one to take care of them.

/wraps tentacles around TerrenaAnimula/

Thanks. I really love being married. I've been friends with my Canadian for about ten years, and getting married was like ... It was just the best. I love him to pieces and whole again.

I lived with my mother until I came to Canada. I never made enough when I was working to live on my own either.Di

Ahhh. I was in the middle of the message and my mother got on skype lol So I had to talk to her and feel a little less lonely.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
Woo! Skyping! *totally like never logs onto skype*

Happy

Yes...must take care of kitties! I love kitties! I have one...not allowed to have another since mine is 13 going on 14 and has been the only cat...she hisses and growls at cats she sees outside. O.o
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
    Oh that's really funny! One of my cats is going to be fourteen next month~ My other turned nine last month.

I'm on skype a lot but I never chat to anyone. I have a huge list of people ... I don't know how to talk to them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
lol. Mine will be 14 I think in October...or maybe she is turning 13...I don't remember.... I think it is 14...I think we got her in 1999. So that would be 14...I think...

I don't have that many people on mine...and those that I do have on it are hardly ever on. So I just don't sign onto it.
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
    I was eleven when I got Tiger, and I'll be turning twenty-five this year, so I'm pretty sure it makes him fourteen lol I know his birthday is September 23, and Discordia is July 19.

I'm wildly dependent on my cats and I whisper to them all of the time that they must live forever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 am Reply with quote        
Hi, Squiddy!~ Sorry to hear that you've been a lonely Squid. D: *Squishes.* Myself, I've been surrounded by my family lately and would like a little "me time" honestly. xD; I 've been over at the grandpa's because my aunts live there and my sister-cousin (we're just really close, not inbred. Promise. XD Duh ) just had her baby so I've been dealing with that. Plus my parents and brother have been over here too because my father is doing some home improvement for my grandfather. So I've got two little cousins, my brother, my mom, my father, two aunts, my grandfather, myself, three dogs, two cats and a partridge and a fuckin' pear-tree all under one roof right now. Too. Many. People. And. Animals. fjwfsdfsljffksdflk *Explodes.* I want to go home. I want to see my kitties. *Cries.*
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:55 am Reply with quote        
    Oh my goodness. Deepest sympathies, Sly! I wouldn't be able to handle that, either. I don't well with lots of people, family, or too much time having to interact with people.

Like, I had a friend come stay with me for a week last month (And God DAMN I wish I had invited her to stay with me this week) and just by the end of the week, I was feeling really worn down. And we didn't even do anything!

My Canadian seems to be the only person I can see non-stop and lose my mind, and start to shut down. I had a really good time with my friend last month, but by day five or six, I was doing dishes just to have some me time.

And my family? Eek. Don't even get me started. I can stand my immediate family, my brother and sister, and mother. But much further than that and I can't take more than a few hours.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quote        
sounds like me on skype, I kinda log in and spy on who's still alive but never actually chat.

I feel like for the most part people don't really want to chat with me at all, since they never really respond to me. except for one, and I chat with that one person more then everyone else Smile

Weeeee did you have wedding cake by any chance?

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quote        
    Yes, of course! We were trying to do things on the cheap, so we had my Canadian's brother make it for us. It was really good. We've got the top bit in the freezer, because apparently it's good luck to eat it on our first anniversary but really ... It just takes up room in the freezer that could be the home of some alcohol!

[x]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
ALCOHOL!

Sorry...that was like the only thing that really popped out at me.

Umm...I think I was going to say something else...but my brain isn't really working since I have been up since 4:30 in the morning and it is now 4:30 in the afternoon....why up so early? Because that's when I randomly woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. At least I only had to work at the new job for 4 hours...tomorrow is longer.

And that's a pretty cake, Squid! Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next