Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Summer at the Beachwood Inn - announcement!
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:58 pm Reply with quote        

Welcome everyone to the Summer at the Beachwood Inn, an interactive adventure thread! If you've never done something like this, join the club! Seriously, this is my first time doing anything like this so I hope this works out! What will happen is I will post the beginning of a story. You will choose one of three options and post it. I will then continue the story based on your choice. This will be completely improvised! The story and the options will be created as we go along, so yay for surprises!

ANNOUNCMENT: I've been feeling pretty bad the past few days, but today is just a new feeling altogther x_x I'm gonna try and get some rest but I might be lurking around some. I've decided to change this into an RP thread, where you can write whatever you want instead of going along the options, since idk when I'll be able to post :c I'm sorry, but hope you guys enjoy anyways!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Rules

1. If you're going to chat, use brackets or parentheses so that there's no confusion between normal chat and story chat.

2. Only one person post an option at a time. If you just posted an option, don't post another one right after that. Wait for at least one more person to post an option! The exception to this rule is that if no one posts an option after an hour or so, feel free to post again!

3. Have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
How-To

Firstly, read the story. There will be three options to choose afterwards, and if you think no one else has chosen, choose one and post it! If someone has chosen and you've posted, I will go by the first option posted and then get to yours next, so don't post your option again. After I respond to the option, there will be three more options to choose from. So on and so forth. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
The Story

Palm Cove beach, the place for tourists and vacationers, families and children. The sand was warm, the water was cool and the sun was always shining.

Unfortunately, the beach is now abandoned. Or, mostly abandoned anyways. There still exists a hotel that opens during the summer. It's called the Beachwood Inn and used to be the most luxurious hotel around. Now, it serves wayward tourists and people who need an escape.

You walk up to the large, slightly dilapidated hotel and read the sign on the door that says, "Welcome to the Beachwood Inn." The sign hangs crooked on the door and is cracked in most places. You give it a wary glance and open the door, entering the Beachwood Inn.

The desk clerk, a tall and frail old man, greets you with a glare and waves you over. He pulls out a piece of paper and asks you to answer the question on it.

The paper says, "Why are you visiting the Beachwood Inn today?" and the options are, "A. I'm lost and need a place to stay for the night. B. I ticked off some scary people and I heard this place was abandoned. C. I'm doing a piece on Palm Cove beach for the Palm Ridge Enquirer and heard that the Beachwood Inn was one of the only places still up and running."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
The Options

Here's how you post the options:

Quote:
I choose Option[whichever option you choose]!
And copy paste the option that you choose here!

I hope that's not too confusing o.o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved post, feel free to post now!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
I choose Option[A]!
I'm lost and need a place to stay for the night

Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 am Reply with quote        
[Wouldn't you know when the event starts, I start to feel sick Sad I'm feverish and my stomach hurts, so I might be off mostly today ><

Edit: I've made an announcement changing this thread into a normal RP thread since I don't know when I'll be able to write/post. Just RP to your hearts content, and follow the first part of the story! After that it's whatever you want to do, whether it's investigating the beach or wandering around the abandoned amusement park! Now, I'm gonna go try and not feel sick D:]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 am Reply with quote        
[Aw, that stinks! D: Feel better, Siyue!]

Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
The lobby of the hotel looks as if it was once elegant and sparkling. Now, however, it's dark and dusty, full of white, sheet-covered furniture and bare walls. It smells of must and some other unrecognizable scent.

The old man's glare deepens as he grunts his way around the desk to pick up your belongings. He wheezes as he walks towards a buggy. "Where do ya come from and where were ya headed?" he asks.

[This is just a normal RP thread now, fyi! c:]