Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
I'm glad that things seem to be working well. And yeah, skills should continue being messed with for the time being.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm Reply with quote        
I'm definitely liking the battle system at the moment, and knowing more changes are gonna happen makes me wonder how you manage to get through it all without wanting to attack people with bacon o -o...

At this point I'd like to remind people I'm vegetarian..
Please don't attack me with bacon QQ

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I wanted to attack people... with Volleyballs. *cringes* If I could give them 1 duration and 1 power and made them cost 1000000000 silver, I would have.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
Rename them dodgeballs, then you're ALLOWED to attack people with them Twisted Evil

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
Is there a way to make the recharging spells similar to repairing weapons by leaving the tool selected so we don't have to scroll through and find it over and over? Also, it would be really cool if the weapon we're trying to fix stays selected as well.
StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
um so when will we be sent the replacement items?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
I'll see if that can be done.

And I said in the announcement that you'll be receiving replacements sometime this week. We're waiting to make sure that all of the weapons are working properly before we start sending them back.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 am Reply with quote        
Items are back in the shops.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:19 am Reply with quote        
Great updates! Thank you everyone who's helped with making the battle system a more enjoyable experience!

My only complaint is that, with the risk of breaking the items I repair, I will never repair any of my non-common items again (and most of my strongest weapons are rares, bleh). (I'm okay with them being breakable in enchantment though. Seems good to add a risk to making your weapon stronger.)

It's great to have the magic-using classes be more playable now! I'll probably restart my character after the event. Happy

Edit: Is the Replenishing Apple supposed to be a weapon? Because it currently is.

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quote        
Forge skills are still being looked into.

The Replenishing Apple has been changed. However, I did have to mass delete it. I'm sorry if I caused anyone problems.

MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
Saygen40 wrote:
Is there a way to make the recharging spells similar to repairing weapons by leaving the tool selected so we don't have to scroll through and find it over and over? Also, it would be really cool if the weapon we're trying to fix stays selected as well.

Misconception, it doesn't remember your last one, it just removes the "No tools" option if you have a hammer or something.

But yes, just added that to enchant and recharge! Hopefully it's just as convenient Smile

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Wait, Replenishing Apple is no longer a weapon? I bought probably 8 of those. D: Gah, so now it recharges mana...and I'm a Knight. Shit. XD
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
o_O

As far as I remember, they've always replenished Mana.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
I made a mistake when I made them. I made them a magic weapon. XD The issue has been fixed and they have been removed from everyone's inventories, though.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
I bought one accidentally instead of a Healing Apple yesterday. Realized it was a cheap weapon that did 30 damage...so I bought more. XD