Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [game] Let's go scouting!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, well that's one reason to get online no? I hope you have a nice nap though!

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
I slept for 4 hours...too late to eat dinner...so I ate a cookie. XD And I need to be going to bed here soon.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
Well, hopefully you sleep well. And at least you ate a cookie, right? Cookies are yummy!

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
Cookies are yummy. Happy

Yeah...I should probably go ahead and take melatonin...probably won't need it though...but it helps...
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
I find melatonin does nothing for me personally :/ But I hope it helps a bit then for you Happy

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
It's supposed to have a cumulative effect, from what I understand. I used to take it sometimes, but it never really worked for me. My therapist suggested I give a higher dose a try, since I often have trouble sleeping and my doctor agreed but I don't know if it'll work still.... Confused
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
Really? I asked my doctor for a higher dose when I was on it and she said it won't do anything because it doesn't actually have more effect at higher doses. Then again, my doctors in the past were weird and annoying. My current one just has me on vistaril to help me sleep (so if I ever lose my benefits I have right now that make my meds free, I'll just start using benadryl to sleep again even if this is the one they prefer I use xD)

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it doesn't actually do more at a higher dose, but the lowest one is probably for people smaller than I am...or something. I don't know. Meds and doctors, bleh. They are confusing. x.X; But yeah, Benadryl seems like a good way to go. Of course, I've taken Trazodone before and stayed awake all night. My brain is just backwards. Duh Laugh
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
lol look at my dad. He can pass out after 4 cups of heavily caffeinated coffee. o.o; You think YOU'RE brain is messed up? xD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
Yes I do. xD; But that's funny; I once chugged a 5-Hour Energy and passed out for several hours, sooo.... Laugh
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
I don't drink those, nor do I like energy drinks. But unlike you two, caffeine doesn't make me sleepy xD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
It doesn't usually make me sleepy, I was just really tired that night/morning. xD; Actually, sometimes it doesn't effect me much and sometimes caffeine makes me act like a completely hyperactive fool. Oh Mai
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
For me it either wakes me up or does nothing. Another thing that's good for waking me up though is astathaxin or whatever it's called. Tends to come with Krill.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
Hi everyone!

I didn't understand this thread so I never joined. Now I am!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:54 am Reply with quote        
I take the 5mg melatonin. You can get up to 10mg in the store.
Sometimes it doesn't work. If you get used to it, it kinda stops working...so then I have to quit taking it for a week and go back to it and it works fine. 3mg is the most common to find and it apparently doesn't work for most people. Melatonin is supposed to be something your body naturally makes to help you sleep.

It's the only sleep aid I take...unless I am sick...then nyquil. Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next