Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [contest] Design a Battle Set!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quote        
I love some of those concepts Sly <3

And Catghost: Well, I'm lucky I guess? xP

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think my entries were ever added to the first page Jab

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quote        
Did you enter anything though? I looked through all of the pages and there's not even a post by you. Sweat

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:12 pm Reply with quote        
i really hope some of the things i'm going to mention will be allowed and i'm not pushing the boundary of weapon making x'D
it's just that i would only be able to make one (quality over quantity? x3) entry before my vacation so i thought about it really long and hard
do tell me if some of my suggestions with this can't be done Cx
Okay here we go Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart

I want to enter!
Username:Scarlet Silverfire

Weapon's Name:Sacred sword of the celestial dragons.

Background(optional just for understanding): A very long time ago, when the world was very different from today. There used to be a another race of dragons, the celestial dragons. These dragons used to co-exist with the rest of the races peacefully, but they had one ability that set them apart from them. They could, at will, change their element from one to another. Because of this they had an immense understanding of all the races, and they had the intentions and the will to always do the right thing so that it favored all and to continue to live in peace. Never once thinking to take advantage of their gift, for despite their dark coloring of a night sky they were pure of heart. But the other races grew jealous of their abilities, afraid of their power they hunted them down to the brink of extinction. It was then when the oldest of the celestial dragons---their leader to say, though they believed in equal stand between each other and fondly refer to other's of their kind as "brother""sister". no one was a stranger-- decided to leave this world and take all of his kin with him. As a vow to one day return they left this sword with one of the races who they trusted to keep it safe . For despite the other race's mistake the celestial dragons did not hold a grudge and only wanted eternal peaceful coexisting with all the races.

Image:
[(original sword)]
[(sword shifted to water elemental)
[sword shifted to fire elemental)
[sword shifted to metal elemental]
[sword shifted to energy elemental]
[sword shifted to earth elemental]

.....and so on like that x'D i made one for all the minor and major dragon leaders...except for poison and wind (and others I have just found out existed like ice/light/darkness ^^) for which i ran out of time. Sorryzz! You are free to change the color and the shape of the dragon as it shifts through the elements. Since you know more than I do the correct usual coloring of the races. I made those just for demonstration purposes Sweat and sorry I've missed some.

Additional poses (optional?):[wings/scales are different]
I also wanted to do a pose where the coils of the dragon where free of the blade......but as i said i ran out of time x'D. i would very much like a pose where the sword has finally found his new bearer and it removes it's coils? The coils are there to prevent someone not "pure of heart" from using it.

Description:As a vow to one day return to this world the celestial dragons left this sword with one of the races who they trusted to keep it safe . This sword, just like their makers has the ability to shift between the elements. And just like their makers, it can only be used by those with a pure heart. When you hold it......it almost feels alive as you hear a faint heartbeat in the back of your mind.

Power:25
Stats: This is a magical sword + normal sword? so I guess just a magical sword

It has a bit stricter limitations.
Original alignment of the sword: Holy
Alignment that YOU must be:Holy
Restrictions: lvl 20 and up ( you have to be "experienced with the laws of combat" to use it)

Characteristics requirement:
Strength:20
Dexterity: 20
Wisdom:20
constitution: 18
MP cost: 2 for every time you element shift the weapon, but no MP cost when you actually use it.

Okay that's it! i think c'x
sorry for the loooooonnnngggg entry form. i never thought it would look this big! x'D....i hope i haven't broken any requirements or anything and that you don't mind all the suggestions. I wanted to make this sort of weapon that someone wanted to work to lvl up their character to own, sorta like a goal.But I didn't want to make it too strong because then the monsters would be inadequate :/
I hope I've managed a nice thoughtful balance

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh~ I love the general idea behind it, Scarlet. And you're details are so nifty and vibrant! Well done and well thought out. Me likey~

Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
thanks juneberry!!
when I saw this contest about the elements this idea just sprang into my mind and refused leave me be until I did something about it x'D/
i feel like i got the theme very well, which is awesomely great!
i wanted to make it very well thought out and very well drawn out and i am glad you have enjoyed it. Weeeee
---feels fuzzy warm feeling---

i'm just sad i couldn't make the other pose i wanted to make for this
the one where the coils are gone from the sword.
but maybe i can squeeze in some time before i vacation to do it
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, well it's great whether you do that or not. But I hope you can, since it'd be more to your own liking that way <3

Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
I hope I can <3...and even if I couldn't....i'm sure cat would do something amazing with it. I trust her fully with my design.
Since the pixel items she already make are so beeeuuttiiifuullll Bouncy Heart

I haven't tried to do pixel art yet....but maybe I should <.<
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
I have tried it, but I stink at it. Takes more patience then I have by a longshot xD

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
I want to enter!
Username: neomattlac
Weapon's Name: Vending Machine
Element: Ice
Image: [|]
Description: Sometimes you get so angry, you just want to throw something, ANYTHING!
Stats: Requires high strength to wield.

I want to enter!
Username: neomattlac
Weapon's Name: Sign post
Element: Earth
Image: ---O
Description: Sometimes you get so angry, you just want to throw something, ANYTHING!
Stats: Requires high dexterityto wield.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
...Please don't mind me dying here in the corner. I just have a case of the giggles. er...major case. -giggle fit- I want...To fight it instead...-giggles more-

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:06 am Reply with quote        
I want to enter!
Username: Saygen40
Weapon's Name: Pretty Bag (that's all I got)
Image: http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o176/Saygen40/DecievinglyPainfulBag_zpsd1acd39a.jpg
Description: A pretty bag...until it hits you in the head. You don't know what's inside, but it's heavy, sharp, and painful.
Stats: (optional)
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quote        
I want to enter!
Username: Lexi Luthor
Weapon's Name: Stiletto
Weapon's Element: SEXY
Image:
Description: Five inches is gonna cause much more than 'Just a flesh wound'.
Stats:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Are we still allowed to submit things or is it done?
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:

Rules
  • You are allowed to enter up to 10 times.
  • The entry must be related to the theme.
  • Make sure your entry follows the Midorea rules.
  • By entering, you give Midorea the right to user your entry on the site.
  • Contest ends August 31st, so make sure to get your entries in by then!

Sooo, we're still allowed to enter...I think. Sweat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next