Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [contest] Design a Battle Set!
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
Sweet. Also, dang it Sly! Why do you have so much money?! D: I really should have played it better, though. I was just so nervous that Chu would be watching a different clock and i'd get locked out. lol
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry. D: I don't mean to take anything from anyone. Well, I do, but it was intended in a friendly enough matter. xD; I was wondering about that and just bid like a crazy person, figuring if I screwed the time up Chu would correct me. Laugh
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
I have tried it, but I stink at it. Takes more patience then I have by a longshot xD

I know what you mean, but i'll still try my hand at it some other time then for more than like simple things.
pixel-by-pixel-by-pixel =dies

Dang sly 35k for scythe of lover D: >8U
I was like *don't want it that much*
I sat my eyes on the smaller items than like the phoenix
and the butterfly wings item
and omg the forbidding elixir of the fire dragons for 60k!!!
she really wanted that
I was lucky someone sold me mine for 3.5k
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
Ahahahaha, well I didn't pay a lot of attention, and I have money to spend. It's not so hard to earn and there are no commons I want right now so meh.... But as for any of the dragon potions, I've wanted those FOREVER, and I can never find anyone selling any or seem to get my hands on one (other than the Nectar of the Earth Dragons, which I did somehow get) and I figured this was one of the few chances I'd get. Laugh
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, yeah. I was like "Here's all my money let it be enough!" but then you beat me by 20k. XD I was too busy this last week to be on Mido though, so it's totally fine. If I wanted it that much I'd have never slept.

I got a bunch of the first two items, but only one of the tattoos. I was thinking the monsters would stop dropping the items on the last day of the event so I'd have time, but it makes sense that they stopped being dropped at the conclusion of the story line. Little sad about that, but ah well.
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
We are in serious need of older item pump-into-midorea
it would make sence though why there is not a lot of people
selling older items
because there wasn't a lot of members there to collect them in the first place o:

owwww oooopppss....I forgot it was u who bid that >w<
I got the wind dragon potion which I am happy about (from someone else)
it's one of the skins I ever really wanted
THAT....and the ice dragon skin
but now I got the nectar of the earth dragons too yaya!!

I got a WHOLE LOT of the qui bows
just in case
a lot of the tattoos too....cause it's so awesome
I just wish the mouth and nose was customizable too like the base because it's a bit too manly for me on one of the stages
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
I noticed that too, Scarlet. I love the green skin but the nose isn't my kind of style. You can cover the base up with a tattoo, but the tattoo doesn't match or it has the same nose.

I'm really sad that there isn't many old items, but at the same time I am very happy with the effort put into this event and the items in particular. They aren't the old items, but they were awesome. Coal armor, base changes, neat weapons and even the wings from the previous event in light of so many people who could never get a hand on anything wing-like before. I have dream avis with the old items, but the dream avis with the new items are just as comparable for me. Smile

Damn, what am I going to do with 45K now? I should upgrade my forge. lol
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
On the base you CAN change the nose and the mouth and all....which is damn nifty and cool!! Happy
but it's on the tattoo itself that has me going like :/
because the nose is so large and the mouth isn't feminine
which is a darn shame because the 2nd stage of the tattoo looks sooooo good with this white skin!!...but the nose/mouth just throws me off.

EVENT ITEMS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS RELICS
WHICH HAS ME DOING CARTWHEELS because there isn't many sites that do that. I am super impressed.
if I didn't know any better...I would think all items where relics because they're so well crafted! and so unselfishly staged so that you get a lot of poses in one item.
Bravo!! *clap ovation*

hahahaha I spend like 10k doing that....getting upgrade to warrior class Weeeee
most of my stats are close to 20, which I plan to make better
except intelligence cause I don't really do magical attacks aas a warrior O.o
it's funny when I think about it because my wisdom is high and my intelligence is low
what does that make me? Neutral

I gave myself an LOL hyperventilate fit of giggled when I thought about it Laugh

and btw
just a friendly suggestion,
don't even try to buy from rei....she's a big lost cause, she won't sell you anything or even trade like she said she would with this other user. I wanted to tell someone to lock that thread up because she's just fooling around with people and acting like she doesn't know she is. It's really rude and disrespectful.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quote        
It makes you an old lady that never went to college o3o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 am Reply with quote        
hahaha I was thinking the same thing!!
at least along those lines

I was thinking it made me an old man-oracle who only knew to give out prophesies but never learned a thing about life. >3<
it brighten my day though to think about it.

by the way lexi....did rei ever get back to you or did she just leave you hanging like yesterday's newspaper?
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Oh, I need to look closer at the tattoo item then. I only looked in the Base section for it, but didn't even consider looking in the nose section. ^^; I'm assuming that's where I can change it, anyways.

I spent many years on Gaia, but I've found I like this so much more for exactly that reason. The event items, relics, bi monthlys and all the others have equal effort put into their creation. On Gaia, once the site become money hungry the better items were obviously the most expensive (out of pocket) and event items were trashy things you deleted after a couple months because you knew they'd never have a purpose. It's refreshing and makes me actually want to participate in events for the amazing rewards. This is also the only site I have EVER given money too, and I did so in the first two weeks of joining because I wanted Chidisora so badly. I can't wait for the new relics and bi-monthlys to come out. Happy

Now that the event is over I'm actually going to start over with my character from scratch. Poor leveling on my part and the new battle system has made me severely under where I should be in stats.

Wise but unintelligent? Hmm, trying to think of a real life situation that would lead to that. Usually intelligence comes before wisdom...I think.

I was wondering about Rei. Seemed way too good to be true. :/ Thank you for letting me know.
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:28 am Reply with quote        
Anytime Bouncy Heart , my pleasure. I just hate to find people like that....like really? it's your own store...that You're trying to sell/trade things with when your just fooling people, why are you acting like a spoiled brat when you refuse to do business. tht really doesn't make any sence
and I would hate it if she did that to you too.

I never spend a penny on gaia.....good too because I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean. it's really dumb
they don't care about their users, they just care about themselves.
I want to give all my monnieess too....cause it's worth it. But sadly I have no credit card....and I just didn't take a job for the summer like I wanted too because my mom had spinal surgery and she needed me to take care of the house and family and her while she couldn't do it herself.

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW RELIC I BET IT IS AMAZING o.o

hehehe make me a granny that didn't go to college o3o
world domination will be mine!

my character was pretty bad too!!... I didn't know what I was doing so of course my character pretty much died every few fights
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Yeeeah she just left me hanging Sweat

But hey if she doesn't want my business then.. oh well XD;

And I love Midorea cause we give a shit about you guys <3 hehe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I've noticed a lot of shops are inactive because their users aren't around anymore. Makes sense, I just wish more of them had "Shop currently closed" signs. lol

I am so excited for the new relics too. O.O The announcements are the first thing I check when I log on.

That should be Mido's Motto. "We give a shit about you." Aggressive and endearing. XD
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 am Reply with quote        
see what I mean........ Neutral
Some user...honestly. I mean it would have been okay if she was like "thank you for the offer but I don't feel like selling now" or something like that
instead off "But I'm to busy trying to earn the current event items"
that was pretty much a "I don't have enough respect for you and I don't give a damn". that just////"UGH"
I don't like disrespectfulness like that when you were so nice.

==hugs midorea---
there's also a site called Kingdom of Knuffels that I am also on
it's this really cute site mostly for girls
and artist
and they also care about they're users....it's also run by only 2 admins(1 artist, 1 coder) and a handful of mods.
they're really nice there, everyone's nice.
so that's why I love being there
it's a bit more active there economy wise, and they have an automated market.
I'm beginning to love both of these
I never knew how hard it was to divide my time between two great sites

I also came from there to here Weeeee

yeah I wished they locked some of those up. <.<
but you know...midorea rules
can't say it's dead unless thread owner said it is dead
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next