Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Elizabetta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:10 am Reply with quote        
I'm not an actual fan because I don't watch Doctor Who unless my friend invites me over to watch it. BUT I'm really interested in this. Weird huh? (Maybe if the videos were easier to find where I live then I'd watch more...)
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, it's hard to watch Doctor Who online. There are some sites that stream it and Youtube does a weird thing where it purposely cuts out some of each episode, but the quality of the videos are poor. On iTunes you can buy or rent the episode or entire seasons for cheap though.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quote        
tubeplus.me <----They have some good quality links there. Or at least they did, when last I checked; it's been awhile. Sweat
Blazinfox555

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
Welp, I'm glad with the new Doctor. Was a bit late in finding out who it was, but I was on the beach so I think that excuses me. Just wish I had more immediate friends who enjoyed it. Been reading the Doctor Who tumblr blog and they have a lot of cool stuff. Geek week helps too. :P You guys should check it out when you get the chance.

Peter Capaldi ftw!!! That trailer!

Interesting article on the possible future for the Doctor after 13: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/gaiman-talks-12th-doctor-regeneration-limit-52305.htm
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
tubeplus.me? Awesome, good to know! I had watched the first couple seasons on Megavideo until it disappeared. Or it it back now? I dunno.

that article brings up a good point. How is the Doctor's relationship with Clara going to change. I can actually see her getting along with a new, harder Doctor than she did with eccentric Matt Smith.